• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tne blend

MShiz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[SUB]hey guys bighoss from dynami sent me A couple vials of their tne blend. It just came in today and was really cloudy so I figured it had crashed. I ran it under hot water and a cleared up substantially looks perfectly fine now other then at the bottom of one of the vials there is some clear build up stuck to the bottom of the vial. Nothing floating. I know you're all going to say throw it out, but I'm curious as to what the fuck it is? as for the other vial, without any build up on it, how long before work out would you guys pin this? It contains [/SUB]100mg tne 25mg dbol 25mg drol. I know a lot of you are going to say throw it away it's from dynami but unless anyone has a good reason not to I'd like to give them a fair shot with this.

the first two pictures are of the residue stuck to the vial, it is hard to see as it is clear. No difference in clarity between the residue and the glass...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 32
If it clears after applying heat its usually just a sign the hormone fell out. I would pin it if its crystal clear after applying heat.

60-90 minutes pre training

If it clears after applying heat its usually just a sign the hormone fell out. I would pin it if its crystal clear after applying heat.

60-90 minutes pre training

It it is crystal clear after a VERY quick run under water. It wasn't too bad just cloudy. What the fuck is that hard clear thing in the one vial? It is stuck to the bottom of the vial, I think there is maybe 3 definitely atleast 2. They are crystal clear as well. Ithink that ones going in the trash and the other is fine

I definitely wouldn't pin the vial with that glob of whatever it is at the bottom. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I definitely wouldn't pin the vial with that glob of whatever it is at the bottom. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Yea thats what im thinking. Just curious as to what it is.. And I needed info on how to pin this.

It it is crystal clear after a VERY quick run under water. It wasn't too bad just cloudy. What the fuck is that hard clear thing in the one vial? It is stuck to the bottom of the vial, I think there is maybe 3 definitely atleast 2. They are crystal clear as well. Ithink that ones going in the trash and the other is fine
Looks like hormone to me. Apply more heat.

Use your stove with a pot of hot water. Should dissolve the hormone stuck in the bottom. Looks like crashed gear which isn't a big deal.

Yeah, I was going to say it appears to be crystallized hormone. Put a coffee cup in the microwave for a couple minutes and then suspend your oil in it when it comes out all piping hot. I've used two butter knives across the top with the neck of the vial between them.

Tne is super sensitive to temp....I got 5 vials of ama tne and all 5 crashed .....but not cloudy it looks like chopped ice / fish scale ....I put them on coffee pot machine and left it till it cleared up .....never crashed again .......

lesson learned dont hide gearz in cold place :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Tne is super sensitive to temp....I got 5 vials of ama tne and all 5 crashed .....but not cloudy it looks like chopped ice / fish scale ....I put them on coffee pot machine and left it till it cleared up .....never crashed again .......

lesson learned dont hide gearz in cold place :winkfinger:

Yea it wasn't crystally at all just extremely cloudy. I'm surprised it crashed, it's fairly warm here today and was only in the mailbox maybe 4 hours tops

Back