• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Steroids are bad mmmkaaay.

Highly addictive? Yeah, ok. That article was one big scare tactic to people who don't know any better. I don't know what that talk was about him being all jacked in the beginning with his little bird chest in the picture. This is no different than some minor who just started drinking and assumes the more you drink the drunker you get with no recourse. They didn't even mention what these pills were. I like how mom scoffs at the easy punishment those guys got. She should be mad at her son for buying bunk shit from some idiots.

Some people learn the hard way

Highly addictive? Yeah, ok. That article was one big scare tactic to people who don't know any better. I don't know what that talk was about him being all jacked in the beginning with his little bird chest in the picture. This is no different than some minor who just started drinking and assumes the more you drink the drunker you get with no recourse. They didn't even mention what these pills were. I like how mom scoffs at the easy punishment those guys got. She should be mad at her son for buying bunk shit from some idiots.

Some people learn the hard way
I bet it was bunk tabs. Cause too many are scared to take a needle in the ass....

The thing that gets me is the uneducated people that write about a topic they clearly know nothing about which is evident in this article. The blind leading the blind

The funny part about it is that there is no long term scientific data proving if they are good or bad for you either way. They stopped all testing long ago after they were put on the banned substance list. So these people saying they cause long term affects have no idea what they're talking about. Steroids are also number 120 on the FDA's list of dangerous substances. Way behind aspirin. Think about that.

Back