• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

'Merica

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Soo.. new kid American Testosterone rolls into town with the exact same orals and vials as Anabolic America.. ships from the same vicinity as Anabolic America.. They delete my post about their similarities on their subforum. Now AA has dropped off the site. Not as subtle of a name change compared to the Olympus/Dynami swap.

Discuss :coffee:

AA was late on ad dues. My understanding is payment has been initiated but is currently being verified.

Huh.. Just noticed that.. Looks like they could at least be first cousins.. lol

Hey who here remembers atlas anabolics

It was the same thing same oils same pills even said liberty labs and shipped out of the same city.

We were just late on dues waiting on sub forum to be put back up. Now about America testosterone being AA I asked him and was told it was possibly someone that worked for them in the past.

geez this douchebag kid and his obsession....should concentrate a little more on lifting,...less on talking shit

Back