• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Internationalanabolics 50% off sale, all products!

psychowhite

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
www.InternationalAnabolics.com 50% off site wide sale!

www.InternationalAnabolics.com strives for the best Communication, Service and ABOVE ALL QUALITY!

We believe in keeping our customers happy and providing them with outstanding products at a very competitive price with the fastest shipping speed possibly. IA is a British owned and operated company with pharmaceutical grade raws made in an actual pharma lab.

Internationalanabolics.com is happy to announce to our ASF/IRONMAG members an exclusive offer:

Enjoy 50% off all products including our quality top shelf injectables, full range of oral capsules, pct/ai’s, and only the best peptides available. Nothing but the highest of quality.

USE COUPON CODE IRON50 FOR 50% OFF

Injectables:
Injectable Steroids Click Here

Oral steroids:
Oral Steroids Click Here

Peptides:
Peptides and HGH CLICK HERE

The IA team will keep in constant contact with you regarding our orders or any questions you may have
about the ordering process or general AAS use.

USE COUPON CODE IRON50 FOR 50% OFF

Internationalanabolics.com looks forward to servicing our ASF/Ironmag family.

www.InternationalAnabolics.com

I need more money I have 3 orders in this week.....

Multiple ways to place an order. Can email, order through the site, or pm me. Multiple shipping options and multiple payment options.

Wanted to keep you guys in the loop on what IA is up to. Monday we put into production a little change to our labels. Nothing huge, same high quality labels and design just our logo changed to black and red.

Also monday was the new batch of Pompein oil, organic grape seed from France. The lipid profile is the best the IA lab has seen for gear and its as smooth as hell on injection. Means that the cyps and supertests are zero BB and it will reduce the props and trens down to <5% BB. Going to make for an even better experience injecting with no discomfort for all.

We have our NPP ready dosed at 150 mg per ml. This is the first batch produced with the new oil and label changes. Priced at $60 a vial, with our 50% off sale right now you can pick these top shelf vials of npp up for just $30. $30 for 150 mg per ml is a steal! They wont last long guaranteed. It's not listed on the site yet but you can email your order in or add it into the notes section when placing an order online.

Sale will last until 4/23 and at that point it may be extended.

Please make sure you input the coupon code iron50. A lot of orders so far forgetting to put the code in at checkout.

Tons of orders in already. Take advantage while this sale lasts. Wanted to mention we also sell raws. Check out our site for all products, oils, orals, peptides, hgh, and raws!

Www.internationalanabolics.com
Coupon code iron50 for 50% off!

Sale will last until 4/23 and may or may not be extended past that point. don't sleep on this. We got guys going to run bloodwork and logs in the next week or so. Now's your chance to save huge on top of the line pharm grade gear made in an actual lab!!

Thanks to everyone placing an order already. Please though remember to use the coupon code iron50 to save yourself 50% off. Some orders in without the code so far. If you placed an order and forgot to input a code pm me and I'll get it updated for you.

Back