• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AAS cherry pop

ponyboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well I got 7 ml through a 10 ml vial of Tren ace. Today I pulled the pin, saw blood, then felt the dry burn set in, and the tren cough commence. That shit sucks! I guess I'm lucky though. I did find that laying on my left side helped soften the cough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first time always sucks big time. Feels like you are suffocating.

Glad you pulled through!

I had serious tren cough today .. Sometimes it's not so bad , just annoying, and other times I swear it's the last time I pinning tren .. That thought goes away as soon as the cough does :)

Tren enanthate avoids it. I have only experienced it with acetate estered trenbolone.

It is caused from expelling the acetate from the lungs. It is less common with lower body injections and more common with injections above the waist, such as shoulders. It is a good sign it is real TA.

if it's from the acetate then it shouldnt happen with tren e?

It happens with both esters. I get it every damn time almost. Pin it and hop in the shower. My entire body feels like its burning.

It happens with tren ace and tren base, I've had it to a lesser extent with testC even. Tren just seems more aggravating to the airways. It happens pretty frequently to some extent or other right now pinning 50/50 ace/base every morning. Glutes, vg, quads, lats, I've had it to some extent in every muscle in the last three weeks. It seems to be less common when the muscle is stretched while pinning as opposed to relaxed. The last few times it's just more of a sudden constriction of my airways and the burn and passes before it really starts. I'm not sure if I'm getting used to it, or the amounts of oil I'm pinning right now water it down some, but it hasn't been terrible like it can be except for the first time this blast. It's always a little disconcerting while I wait to see how bad is it going to be this time?

Well I got 7 ml through a 10 ml vial of Tren ace. Today I pulled the pin, saw blood, then felt the dry burn set in, and the tren cough commence. That shit sucks! I guess I'm lucky though. I did find that laying on my left side helped soften the cough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Embrace it :)

Happens with both esters and not just with tren. I've had it about 6 or 7 times. Three of which I had to lay down for.

Tren enanthate avoids it. I have only experienced it with acetate estered trenbolone.

This for me as well. I ran tren e for 20 weeks summer thru late fall and didn't get the cough once.

This for me as well. I ran tren e for 20 weeks summer thru late fall and didn't get the cough once.
Holy fuckballs. 20 weeks on tren?! I'd be in jail for screwing farm animals. Week 6 ATM and I'm having to take long way to work and stay away from the high school.

I had serious tren cough today .. Sometimes it's not so bad , just annoying, and other times I swear it's the last time I pinning tren .. That thought goes away as soon as the cough does :)

lol I have said the same thing to myself on many occasions of tren cough...

...two days later, I am pinning again lol

I got it one time on my tren/Prop cycle. It was lovely.

Back