• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

let me make something abundantly clear

basskiller

search, read, learn
Registered
Reaction score
My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you
Get Shredded!
My inappropriate thread are just a way to entertain.. to make you laugh.. that's it.

Everyone needs a break and this is my release
Being a member of over 100 boards I get emails and pm's out the wazoo about how to make this and that.. how should I run this and that
. So this is my way of breaking the tention.

None of them are real.

Hell even my wifey threads are not my real wifey. They are just women who I either respect or find attractive. Hence the reason I post them here in the pit.

So if your enjoying them, great. If not, than that is on you. I suggest you not open them.

Last edited:
BK, ignore Mario. He's an italian plumber and has a bad language barrier

Entertain,not your real wife......there goes my hero......
Ahh I new it was just us girls talking all along

Sent from The Iron Pile

ASF, The challenge your comprehension today board:coffee:

lmfao.

Wait...you're really member of over 100 boards? Are you part of basket weaving, space camp, and "the best tree forts" boards? What in the world could you possibly participate in throughout over 100 boards??

IML Gear Cream!
Wait...you're really member of over 100 boards? Are you part of basket weaving, space camp, and "the best tree forts" boards? What in the world could you possibly participate in throughout over 100 boards??

In my almost 16 years as being apart of the community.. yes. Many of them have come and gone.
As for my contributions, nothing more than learning and trying to help others

negged for explaining yourself to a buncha numbnuts.........:coffee:

I for one, see the humor in the posts; think they are inappropriate, and that is a compliment!

Ahhhhh accumulative. This makes a little more sense.

Sorry, I should have been more clear, these days I don't post as much as I once did
But I still do answer all pm's and emails.

- - - Updated - - -

negged for explaining yourself to a buncha numbnuts.........:coffee:

Love you too.. lol

- - - Updated - - -

I for one, see the humor in the posts; think they are inappropriate, and that is a compliment!

Glad someone gets it!!!

Your posts and info have always been great!

Your Pit posts are often entertaining. This is not a rip, but we all have our likes and dislikes, just as I don't expect everyone to always like all my posts.

I'm confused though. Your wife isn't a shapeshifter? She can't transform into someone different everyday? That's why I was so hot for her.....

:winkfinger: I know Ive laughed enjoying them and the convo's they start. lol

Get Shredded!
who doesn't love threads about half or totally naked women?

wtf

proof this IS a gay website

plenty of other much hotter chicks around here...

Back