• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PCT Question

zh3

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Am thinking of starting a cycle in the summer of just straight test (June 1st), as it would be my first time cycling and i would like to see how the test itself will affect my body. With that being said, I will need to be clean by the end of summer due to drug testing (September 1st), so would this rule out nolvadex and clomid which i have read have 2 month detection times, correct? And if so, does anyone have any suggestions on a PCT? If there is nothing i can do, i simply will not do that cycle. All opinions and comments are appreciated, thank you.

What type of drug test is it? What is it for? If it's for a job, chances are they are only testing for illicit recreational drugs, not steroids. Steroid testing is expensive and usually only when specially requested.

NCAA drug test. They test for everything under the sun.

Am thinking of starting a cycle in the summer of just straight test (June 1st), as it would be my first time cycling and i would like to see how the test itself will affect my body. With that being said, I will need to be clean by the end of summer due to drug testing (September 1st), so would this rule out nolvadex and clomid which i have read have 2 month detection times, correct? And if so, does anyone have any suggestions on a PCT? If there is nothing i can do, i simply will not do that cycle. All opinions and comments are appreciated, thank you.

Every once in a while someone gets popped for steroids playing your sport. The best way to prevent being popped is to avoid it altogether. Since you are so set on trying it, it would be best to run a cycle when you aren't under the gun and get labs done yourself(very inexpensive and easy) so that you know exactly how your body reacts. You will hear a lot of answers as to how long you need to give and you will hear how this guy did it this way and passed the drug test fine. Ultimately YOU are responsible for what goes in your body. If you do it, you accept the consequences or rewards. If you have a good thing going, don't risk it. Be safe. It's always been about your safety. You've gotten this far, is it worth the risk?

No it is not worth the risk. That is why I was only going to do it if I could 100% be in the clear.

No it is not worth the risk. That is why I was only going to do it if I could 100% be in the clear.
Ya it's risky for sure. I personally wouldn't risk it. Like Big Ronnie said, maybe run a cycle in the off season and get blood work and some at home drug tests and see for yourself how long it takes for everything to clear your system.

Clomid is gonna show up..as it did for that Indianapolis Colts defensive end last year....you gotta cycle earlier in the year man...February or March start...that way your all done by July with pct..in all honesty if your eating correctly and doing actual power lifting training Regiment you can add the strength wi th out gear at your age...and why ruin your career with a bad drug test at such a young age??

I agree with them ^^^^^^ Not worth it and would be cutting it close IF it were to be clean. But chances are not enough time.

Thanks for the advice everyone. Definitely going to avoid it then.

Back