• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Bloodwork for GR Norma Greece Test E!

Master3stars

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The first pic you see is before i started my cycle.

The second pic is my blood work during the cycle about 8 weeks into the cycle.
note: i kickstarted my cycle with GP Dbol.
Also before i started the cycle, my estrogen levels were high. Using Aromasin helped me drop the levels.

This cycle was for 10 weeks at about 500mg a week for the Test E. The Dbol was dosed at 30mg for 4 weeks.

The results are pretty damn good if you ask me. haha

what do you guys think?

Attachments

• photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 73
  • photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 75
Nice
Remember how many days after a pin was the blood drawn? 2 pins weekly I'm assuming? Just curious. Glad to see more people getting bloods done and taking care of that nasty before e2 level :thumb:

Norma's are great ... Good job Gr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice
Remember how many days after a pin was the blood drawn? 2 pins weekly I'm assuming? Just curious. Glad to see more people getting bloods done and taking care of that nasty before e2 level :thumb:

Norma's are great ... Good job Gr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i believe i was on week 7 or 8, and i pinned it early monday morning and had my blood drawn on a thursday. So about 4 days.
And yes i was pinning twice a week.

Definitely brother, i don't know about anyone else, but i don't only want to know the gear is working. I also want to know that my body is still in good condition. My liver profile was just a bit high, but other than that my cholesterol, triglycerides, thyroids etc.... were all normal.
So im happy about that too. Bro id say if youre taking orals, ALWAYS use N2Guard with it.

Thanks GR!!

looking good...nice and always good to see a hapy customer....i wish there wasnt a cap on the test to see the total t # just out if curiosity and future data

looking good...nice and always good to see a hapy customer....i wish there wasnt a cap on the test to see the total t # just out if curiosity and future data

thanks! yeah i wish they'd give us an exact number. its good to see that its over 1500 though. :winkfinger:

Very nice! I'm getting ready to run a 1 gram Norma cycle. Thanks man 🙌

Back