• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Compounded cream question

bigbal2943

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys quick question. I've been using about 40 extra mg of my compounded cream for about a week now and my doc wants me to come in for labs tomorrow to see if she needs to increase or decrease my dose. What should I do? Go in and just don't don't put any on tomorrow? Don't put any on tomorrow and go in Friday? Put a quarter my dose on tomorrow and go in Friday? I am having a hard time understanding compounded cream esters...?
Any input would really be helpful. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You said she. Is she cute? It matters.

Stop the cream immediately.
Your test level should start dropping.
Tell her something seems to be wrong and you cant get an erection.
Then drop your pants...

If it drops drastically, won't she know or think something is up.
Maybe use 1/2 the normal dose or like you mentioned 1/4

This is my first lab since start of trt. So this is the baseline trt lab...

Cool. So what's the consensus here? My last dose was yesterday morning. Doc wants labs today though I can probably push them till tomorrow. Maybe get them late afternoon today and tell doc I applied cream this morning? I'm very new to this trt thing. Two weeks newbie. And yes I've been applying safely so wife doesn't get exposed.

IML Gear Cream!
I would rather come in low. And have her give you more. Push the labs and stop applying.

I want to be low but don't want to raise any red flags. I'm in California. So if I want injections the clinic is right around the corner. I'm trying to use cream so It's not a pain in the ass twice a week. I've been prescribed 80mg 8% compounded daily. I've been using my buddy's 100mg 10% up to yesterday. I want to be a little low though I don't want to raise any red flags.

Maybe I will apply 20 mg now. And go in tomorrow around 11 am for bloodwork and tell the doc I applied 80mg 2.5 hours prior to blood draw.
That's the plan. I'll post update after.

Last edited:
Just called the dr office. My total was 506 and free is 83. Doctor visit is on Wednesday.

DO NOT APPLY THE CREAM TO YOUR ARMS PRIOR TO BLOOD WORK. Doing so will throw off the test results. It will appear as though your test levels are through the roof when in reality, the needle used to extract your blood was contaminated by medication still on your arm. I've seen it happen to me personally my test levels came back around 4500 on testim gel. The doc was like WTF?

Went to different doc. Played the game and put me on 300mg cyp weekly with 500iu hcg twice a week. Only pay $15 for hcg every 2 and a half months. I'm happy as fuck.

Edit. California is awesome...

Back