• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gdawg next evolution?

gdawg

Low Life
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Week six is almost in the books. Currently 525 week test e/ 400 tren a week/ 400 masteron week. 50 mg of Dbol will end this week. I am also using 350 week of tren base. At the onset of this cycle I planned to increase doses at week 7 . The tren is probably good because I plan to run some sort of blend or tren base for pre workout. I would appreciate suggestions mainly on the test and mast but if you have tren suggestions bring em. This evolution will be for the next 5-6 weeks. Critic the cycle of you have any additions the Dawg ain't scared. Currently At 201 up from 186. I've been in that range for about a week.

If your running masteron your cutting so I like to keep the test at 500mgs tops. As for masteron, 600mg does wonders for me when I'm in the single digits. It's my favorite cutting drug along with winny and primo.

hey gdawg, how are your tren sides running 525 test w/ 400 tren? looks like a great stack bro, are you shredding up yet?

hey gdawg, how are your tren sides running 525 test w/ 400 tren? looks like a great stack bro, are you shredding up yet?
I sweat at night and get a little aggravated at times but noting I can't handle. I was pretty lean to start just a little around the belly from being laid up drinking beer. I'm really not carrying much water I credit the mast for that. I happy so far but you know how it is looking at yourself in the mirror ,you quit seeing it. Got my first "what you been doing "from a couple 20 something's last night. Haha

I say up the mast 200-300. Bump the test to 600.

Thanks Stone that's kinda what I was thinking. 210 is big for me so getting there lean would be sweet.

U already blowin up nicely ....shit theestone hit the nail on the head imo.....u just keep smashin the iron dawg:winkfinger:

Guys I have run into another issue. I have a vacation to Mexico planned mid May. It's mid cycle so I thought about switching to long esters on my mast and tren. I don't want to miss a week of pins. What do you guys suggest. Transition tips?

Back