• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

liquid concentrate kratom

basskiller

search, read, learn
Registered
Reaction score
My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you
Get Shredded!
Has anyone tried making this?
Apparently you need alcohol + water + powder kratom
15 MLS is equal to 1 gram of the powder.

Super concentrate taken sublingual brings on the effect almost immediately.

Reasons for converting the powder

Very fast to ingest
No preparation required
No measuring required
Can be immediately followed with water to cut bitterness
Very fast onset of effects
No issues with upset stomach or digestion
Intense physical and mental effects
“On-the-go” – can b

Last edited:
Kratom Tincture Elaboration:

1. Quantify: Always weigh the kratom and note down the weight before you begin the process. This step is important for calculating the dosage afterwards, and must never be missed.

Suggested amount:

– 4 oz. (113g) of powdered kratom with 473ml of 40% alcohol or,

– 7 oz. (198g) of dried kratom leaves to 1 liter of 40% alcohol

(You can employ 40% alcoholic beverage like vodka or watered-down 95% ethanol (1/2 water + 1/2 ethanol to attain approximately 40%)

2. Submerge: Put the pre-weighed kratom in a chemical-resistant plastic or glass container and incorporate alcohol making sure to cover it. If you are employing citric acid, put it right now and mix it. If you are not doing the water bath step, steep your kratom for 1 week in a cold room. If you are doing the water bath, heat the water to a simmer before taking it off from the heating and inserting the bottle carefully in the water. Keep the bottle in the warm water for at least an hour and repeat again with new heated up water.

3. Strain: Strain the kratom out of the tincture using a sieve and place the kratom tincture in a dish in order to evaporate.

4. Evaporate: Cover up the dish with the tincture with tin foil to keep dirt out. Let the alcohol evaporate up to the point it’s decreased in volume by no less than 50%.

5. Measure: Employing a measuring cup and the initial weight of the kratom, it’s simple to determine the potency of the kratom tincture. Divide the initial weight of the kratom (first step) by the final volume of the tincture. For example, if you started off with 200 grams of kratom and finished with 10 tbsp. of tincture, the final potency of your tincture is 20 grams of kratom per tbs.

6. Tag and Store: It is a smart idea to mark the kratom tincture with the name of the kratom variety you used, the potency mentioned above, and the day it was prepared. As soon as is kept in a cold, dark room, your kratom tincture will remain highly effective for one year typically.

The only negative thing I've been told is the increase in tolerance much faster, same as using only the extract.

I read about that and there is a way around it.
You don't just use one strain, you mix up a few different strains and apparently that lessons the tolerance problem. You have the single tincture.
And then you have the Full Spectrum Tincture.

Wow, great write up BK! I am tired of choking down Kratom with whatever beverage. The best I can do is mix it with a crap ton of grapefruit juice...until you get to the bottom of the container:wits:

Back