• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reversing GYNO??

meatheads87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i've had gyno in one side (left pec) since i was younger . I don't know if it was from a pro hormone when i was younger or pubertal. Im in good shape but this gyno is bothering me on one side. Is there any possible gyno reversal most likely with a letro cycle that will help me before i go the surgical route. Ive heard stories before but dont know if there is any truth to it . The lump is pretty big and hard i wonder if i can shrink it significantly . Thank You .

If its a hard lump it won't shrink with lethro or anything for that matter. Trust me, I've tried. At least you only have it on one side maybe they will only charge you half for the surgery lol.

Letro works. It worked for me on more than once occasion but in your circumstance, it may not. For best results, you want to get a jump on in asap. Not years later. In any event, The protocol i ran was @ 2.5 ed for a month or so. Lower the dose when there isnt anything noticable. And continute for another couple of weeks. Might be worth a shot before surgery?

Sounds like surgery time if your gyno prone just get the glands removed and no more worrying. ...

Sounds like surgery time if your gyno prone just get the glands removed and no more worrying. ...

Yeh i figured surgery would definitely be the best option i was just wondering if letro would actually be worth a shot before i go under the knife. Yeh i was a kid so didn't know what i was doing , i probably didnt even know it was a pro hormone just some sort of creatine or whatever. You live and you learn . I heard letro is harsh on the libido aswell .

If its a hard lump it won't shrink with lethro or anything for that matter. Trust me, I've tried. At least you only have it on one side maybe they will only charge you half for the surgery lol.

HAHA i was thinking about this aswell . I wonder if this is actually a possibility . Half the price is only fair for half the surgery LOL.

Ya i shouldn't have said it wont work cause for you it might. But i think once it becomes a hard mass of tissue it becomes very difficult to get rid of. And ya, that bastard dr. tries to charge you any more than $3000 i would call bullshit!! Half price bitch!!

I mean i don't think a cycle would hurt especially since im currently coming off a cycle but i dont want to get on it if its going to really mess with my libido .

I would look into getting both sides done if I had to do it. I don't think any combo of drugs will stop whatever damage is already done. If you don't like what you see in the mirror, surgery is the only thing that will fix that (If it's visual). Starting to sound like one of those times where you do everything you can to stop it. Maybe introduce some Nolva

IML Gear Cream!
I would look into getting both sides done if I had to do it. I don't think any combo of drugs will stop whatever damage is already done. If you don't like what you see in the mirror, surgery is the only thing that will fix that (If it's visual). Starting to sound like one of those times where you do everything you can to stop it. Maybe introduce some Nolva

Its definitely a visual thing its pretty bad on my left side , really stands out . If i can reduce it drug wise significantly maybe ill go that route with letro . i don't see why i would get both sides done when my right pec looks perfectly fine there is no evident tissue in there whatsoever.

Raloxifene works best. Run 60mg a day till its gone. Nolva works well to. Run that at 20mgs. You'll have to run them for weeks though

Raloxifene works best. Run 60mg a day till its gone. Nolva works well to. Run that at 20mgs. You'll have to run them for weeks though

Raloxifene is the strongest thing to try. 60 mg a day is good. Never ever exceed 80mg no matter what you hear. If it has been a while, then it has taken up residency. The best, barring a miracle, is that the raloxifene will knock it down a bit. Surgery is certainly a viable option. It may not be what you want to hear, but the results could be incredible based on what you have to deal with.

As others have stated, raloxifene for gyno reversal. 60mg/day for 3-6 months. It's not gonna happen overnight, it may not happen at all, but this is the typical protocol.

I tried everything under the sun for some gyno I got from puberty. Ralox was the only thing that seemed to help. It ended up coming back.

Keeping prolactin in check keeps it better looking and honestly I quit giving a fuck. Just get bigger muscles and no one will notice.

I tried everything under the sun for some gyno I got from puberty. Ralox was the only thing that seemed to help. It ended up coming back.

Keeping prolactin in check keeps it better looking and honestly I quit giving a fuck. Just get bigger muscles and no one will notice.

Yeh getting bigger seems to be making it worse. The worse thing is that its bad and only on one side , def worse when i bulk up compared to cutting .

As others have stated, raloxifene for gyno reversal. 60mg/day for 3-6 months. It's not gonna happen overnight, it may not happen at all, but this is the typical protocol.

It honestly does seem to shrink when i go on my nolva protocol after my cycles but eventually comes back . Even worse when i bulk. Maybe letro along with my nolva will significantly shrink it to where i can cope with it .

Always mixed opinions about this subject from my reading up forums. I honestly dont even know if its pubertal or from a pro hormone i took when i was 16 but it being only on side is pretty weird to me . Alot of success stories with letro and pre existing gyno , and then alot of stories about how surgery is the only option. I dont think trying letro first is a bad decision to try first before i drop money on surgery , worth a try unless it really starts to kill my libido and give me alot of sides .

Ive tried Aromasin,Arimidex,Nolvadex but only Letrozol had significant results. Go for Letro. It wont hurt you

Ive tried Aromasin,Arimidex,Nolvadex but only Letrozol had significant results. Go for Letro. It wont hurt you
Thanks gettingswole i guess im going to give it a try , wont hurt , just been getting some bad feedback on letro thats why im a little hesitant .

I use a guy from another board. I perfer pharm grade for pct and gyno products. I only had gyno once and raloxifene got rid of it

Its definitely a visual thing its pretty bad on my left side , really stands out . If i can reduce it drug wise significantly maybe ill go that route with letro . i don't see why i would get both sides done when my right pec looks perfectly fine there is no evident tissue in there whatsoever.

My thought behind it was you wouldn't have to worry about any issues on the other side if it ever develops there too. Then again, there is the "If it ain't broke don't fix it" quote.

Ask yourself this, " how long do I want to keep using gear?" If you decide this is the lifestyle you want, then get the surgery, on both sides, only getting one done leaves the other side open to future problems, and getting them done at the same time would make it easier for the doc to make your nips look symmetrical, why keep battling something thats going to keep coming back with drugs that are doing other things to your health when you can just give it the old one two punch and be done and free to cycle your lil heart out. Thats my plan at least and I don't even have gyno. Good luck brother.

Ask yourself this, " how long do I want to keep using gear?" If you decide this is the lifestyle you want, then get the surgery, on both sides, only getting one done leaves the other side open to future problems, and getting them done at the same time would make it easier for the doc to make your nips look symmetrical, why keep battling something thats going to keep coming back with drugs that are doing other things to your health when you can just give it the old one two punch and be done and free to cycle your lil heart out. Thats my plan at least and I don't even have gyno. Good luck brother.

Thanks for the advice my man. Ive done 6 cycles already and my right side has never flared up ,itchy or gotten gyno . The other side on the other hand has been there since i was kid, gets even bigger when i bulk . If i can cut the cost and only get one side done i think id be very happy with it . Alot of people telling me to atleast give letro a try first so i think thats what im going to do . I think even if its reduced half the size it will look decent and i can cope with it .

My thought behind it was you wouldn't have to worry about any issues on the other side if it ever develops there too. Then again, there is the "If it ain't broke don't fix it" quote.

Yeh its never bothered me on my right side ive done 6 cycles so far. No itchiness , flare up , gyno nothing . ,My right side seems to reduce in size and get bigger when i bulk or cycle . Im thinking of actually getting this letro. Even if its reduced half in size it will look decent.

Guys im coming off a cycle im startiing my pct of nolva and clomid next week .. when should i add the letro from my gyno? and what is the safest dose . THANK YOU

Guys im coming off a cycle im startiing my pct of nolva and clomid next week .. when should i add the letro from my gyno? and what is the safest dose . THANK YOU

You said your gyno has been there for a while. Letro is an AI. It would help knock out fresh gyno. If it has taken up residency for a while you would use Raloxifene as there is nothing stronger in hopes that it may reduce the gyno some. I really don't think you did any research after we gave you the necessary information. It sounds like you are just ready to jump on any wagon that looks pretty. Do your research on the things that were said before you stick anything in your face or ass. This is to protect you from being misinformed and underinformed and making stupid decisions. Thank you. Bye-bye

gyno fucking sucks. i've tried everything. nothing works for me. my chest would be damn near perfect if i didnt have that shit.
if you can afford the surgery get it

Back