• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

phentermine

California

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to hook the wife up with a little present but I'm currently having a tough time sourcing phentermine. If anyone knows a source please shoot me a PM.

Thanks brahs,

Would gladly kick down some gears or $ for a legit sauce.

My g/f just got a 3-mo scrip. Helps to have some real weight to show off, of course. :) Your wife might have similar luck on the legal approach but yeah it'll depend on the weight she's dealing with and the snottiness of the doc. Another upside is insurance may cover it.

Literally a few pounds of baby weight. I know for a fact her doc will say no. But maybe she could go see someone else?

That stuff turned my wife into a sexual tyrannosaurus

Look a couple posts down. There's a title that that says Phentrimine TD

Yes I would like a source for phentermine as well. I would like it asap. Before my wife's and I next competition

Try and get prescribed some adderall or generic. Isn't phentermine hard on that heart? (Not that amphetamines aren't either..)

I'm more interested in the libido sides...but what I've read over the past hour or so, its 50/50. Either it does wonders or it kills it...

IML Gear Cream!
Negative. Just checked my go to for pharm grade meds and nada. Will keep my eyes open.

Lol. First time I ever sent a pic to a bro lol. You took my virginity cap

So my g/f filled her scrip -- $10/mo w insurance but the stuff looks pretty cheap even without. Seems like all the amphetamines and opiates are cheap to make. Anyway she's already hooked. Hoo boy. May have to cut her doses in half and take the other half myself.

So my g/f filled her scrip -- $10/mo w insurance but the stuff looks pretty cheap even without. Seems like all the amphetamines and opiates are cheap to make. Anyway she's already hooked. Hoo boy. May have to cut her doses in half and take the other half myself.
What strength? Be careful ,next thing you know, you'll be painting the house, washing the car, mowing the lawn, walking the dog, jogging around the block! All in the first 10 minutes!

What strength? Be careful ,next thing you know, you'll be painting the house, washing the car, mowing the lawn, walking the dog, jogging around the block! All in the first 10 minutes!

I have to do that shit anyway, may as well have some amphetamine help. :D

Strength is 37.5 mg pretty sure, minimum dose. Seems pretty strong even at that level. She was flying all day, little appetite too.

My wife's on them too. There's a pretty cool weight loss clinic close to where I live that I've been getting them from for her since 2004. I'll take one every now and then myself. They're strong as shit if you just take them once in a while but if you take them everyday over long periods of time they will make you feel like shit if you don't have them and really doesn't do much for ya when you do besides make you feel normal again. Just like any other drug I guess. Building a tolerance sucks. They would be idea for getting ready for a show though.

Last edited:
We voted in the mod lounge and your not 4%...need to bring that quad sweep up also:)
Thanks for the words of encouragement. 10 days out and now I hear I'm fat and my legs are small. Sweet. Guess we will see how big my trophy is after the show

81c450225ea9431b2e0b2f4358d6afc3.jpg

I'm pretty fucking close if I'm not though.

Back