• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

smash or pass?

Sfw

Please take my Pole/Poll
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
late 40's. possibly older but im not gonna question her and offset the mood. wants to meet this may at the Europa in Orlando, has a room booked already, yada yada.

yay or nay?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1428414085668.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1428414085668.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 195
  • uploadfromtaptalk1428414098539.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1428414098539.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 197
smash it!

Smash and see her ID to see if she is of age

gonna need more intel...

negged for asking it... your gear is bunk,or your AI is bunk.
or you're full of younger hotter nymphomaniac chicks...in that case keep on smashing young pussies.

nothing wrong there...

Smash it for sure! Esp if shes gonna let you stay in her room, thats a win win.
Late 40s or older, doesnt matter. She can probably do things 20 somethings wouldnt even think of :winkfinger:

I'd dress up like a motley crue 80's band member and go crazy

Smash. I fucked a 50 year old once with the nicest fake tits I've ever seen. She had some kind of licking fetish too, it was great fun.

IML Gear Cream!
This ! Trust the "older Gal" on this one LOL ;)
All the more reason why i love you!
Even as a senior back in highschool and thru college, all my friends would waste hundreds of dollars a night chasing and playing games w the babies. Id settle up w a nice mid 30s-40s woman early on in the night and be set until breakfast the next day :winkfinger:

All the more reason why i love you!
Even as a senior back in highschool and thru college, all my friends would waste hundreds of dollars a night chasing and playing games w the babies. Id settle up w a nice mid 30s-40s woman early on in the night and be set until breakfast the next day :winkfinger:

A paid babysitter doesn't count JGR .. Your mom MADE her stay the night ;)
Haha

This ! Trust the "older Gal" on this one LOL ;)

^^^This... Pretty AND experienced === WIN WIN... Just don't be surprised if you get a finger in the ass. The older women have it figured out by now..

The only downside I see is that she has had more time to collect crotch crickets from doing dirty dudes

I think you should smash..tell her you love her, fuck with her head a whole lot, force her to reflect on everything then cite your intense feelings and inevitable relationship demise as the reason for being a scamming asshole

make sure she takes out her teeth to suck your cock...

:winkfinger:

oh..I guess I should take my name out of your sig now that I've shown my bitter and angry cards

Get Shredded!
I think you should smash..tell her you love her, fuck with her head a whole lot, force her to reflect on everything then cite your intense feelings and inevitable relationship demise as the reason for being a scamming asshole

oh..I guess I should take my name out of your sig now that I've shown my bitter and angry cards
Lol! Finding a computer to rep you from.

You should moon him!!!

you have no idea how appropriate that would be :coffee:

pack a snickers cause your gonna be a while........:coffee:

The dog in me would plan to smash but open to pass depending on my options once I get there. Those events can be an orgy fest. There will be plenty of young tenders, milf's, and cougars, all more than willing to spread and head. This one is a third option at best...but that's me.

y-u-so-bitter-thumb.jpg

The dog in me would plan to smash but open to pass depending on my options once I get there. Those events can be an orgy fest. There will be plenty of young tenders, milf's, and cougars, all more than willing to spread and head. This one is a third option at best...but that's me.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.......:coffee:

Breathing? Check
Willing? Check (not always a necessity)

Smash it!

Then take some Agent Steel and smash every other one you can!

because there is no reason to lie to someone...

just hit it and quit it..I didn't need my head dragged through all of that

at least I can proceed with my shit now with better conscience

Back