• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear kicked in

MShiz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I guess it's safe to say my gear kicked in if I fantasize about all the women including the Fattys at my gym all of a sudden, right?

ya..this even happens to chicks with the right gear

Theres nothing better then when the gear goggles kick in and every woman looks smoking hot. Makes the world seem like such a better place!

Theres nothing better then when the gear goggles kick in and every woman looks smoking hot. Makes the world seem like such a better place!
This doesn't happen to me anymore. When I first started trt it did. Now my standards have gone up considerably. I've only had sex with three women in the last 15 months. Before trt it was 4 a day sometimes. I'm completely fine not thinking about sex until a female gets close. Then I get all rapey according to Raptor 😒

This doesn't happen to me anymore. When I first started trt it did. Now my standards have gone up considerably. I've only had sex with three women in the last 15 months. Before trt it was 4 a day sometimes. I'm completely fine not thinking about sex until a female gets close. Then I get all rapey according to Raptor 😒
Thats weird! He told me the same thing!!

Back