• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

High Dose EQ

Titan5011

Always Hungry
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whose done it and what kind of results did you see? Strength and size wise. I've never used it but I got a lot of it sitting around. High dose meaning 800mg or more.

I ran it at 600 on my current blast along with test and npp. I dropped it at around 8 weeks to go up on my npp dosage. Whish I wouldn't have dropped it because it gave me sick pumps for reps. And I've noticed a slight power loss. Next blast I'm going to run it the full 16 weeks.

Few big guy's at my gym have ran upwards of 1500 mgs a week. All said the same thing, anxiety increased , amazing pumps and all 3 have Said 1000mgs was around the sweet spot.

Running 900mg per week, 300 per cc was a lot of oil to inject per week! Endurance improved which made high volume training FUN, leaned out while muscle bellies stayed very full and was able to eat a lot of carbs never appearing soft...nothing to much to say about strength increasing. RBC count increased also, I won't run EQ again, ever.

I'd like to give it a try. Just looking for more experiences. I hate long ester drugs like this. Wish everything came in Phenprop form.

Due to the endurance increase, TUT workouts and high volume training were taken to "NO LIMITS" style training, Eating about 500 grams of carbs a day and staying lean was awesome too. Not a fan of the High RBC or the amount of oil for 4+ months that I ran it though.

900mg at week 10. Maybe a little more vascular, maybe a little stronger. Nothing crazy. I'll never run it again.

Pumps - meh. Nothing more than my regular.

I ran 800 for 20 weeks got real vascular but other than that I think it was a waste.

A M,W,F schedule makes pinning more oil pretty simple. Not a huge factor for me. The RBC however might be.

IML Gear Cream!
Most don't respond to less than 800mg/wk. I personally prefer boldenone phenylpropionate and always run and am currently on about a gram and a half a week. Crazy pumps from the increased RBC and BP as well. Vascularity from the raised total blood volume too. I always have an appetite but boldenone makes me eat like a garbage truck.

Some people report anxiety issues from it but evidently that's few and far in between. Budweiser probably gives them a headache too.

Can you guys saying you won't ever run it again explain why? I'm curious, I've never run it ..

You asked for the anti- crowd response but food for thought, I make it a part of any blast I run and always will.

Running 900mg per week, 300 per cc was a lot of oil to inject per week! Endurance improved which made high volume training FUN, leaned out while muscle bellies stayed very full and was able to eat a lot of carbs never appearing soft...nothing to much to say about strength increasing. RBC count increased also, I won't run EQ again, ever.
If 3cc a week is a lot, never run primo! Lmfao.

Don't know if you're old enough to remember but speaking about running buckets of oil, how 'bout oldschool Ganabol @ 50mgs/ml for these high doses of EQ!

For the guy that never ran it and wanted to know more... Another thing I'll say about EQ is that it's not going to throw 20lbs of mass on you... I can feel it in appreciable strength gains and I see the vascularity it gives me just as I can see my grocery bill skyrocket so I know I'm putting more in the tank for the other stuff to use... but to say it by and of itself will pack muscle on you is loose at best. EQ was 'found' when 'they' were attempting to find a long acting injectable dianabol, if that gives you any more insight.

I can think of other compounds I'd invest in than EQ again. That's my reason. I will admit that I expected more despite being told that the gains/everything would come in moderation. Not good for someone who is impatient. That's my own fault, however.

Interested in more replies..

Don't know if you're old enough to remember but speaking about running buckets of oil, how 'bout oldschool Ganabol @ 50mgs/ml for these high doses of EQ!

For the guy that never ran it and wanted to know more... Another thing I'll say about EQ is that it's not going to throw 20lbs of mass on you... I can feel it in appreciable strength gains and I see the vascularity it gives me just as I can see my grocery bill skyrocket so I know I'm putting more in the tank for the other stuff to use... but to say it by and of itself will pack muscle on you is loose at best. EQ was 'found' when 'they' were attempting to find a long acting injectable dianabol, if that gives you any more insight.

gotcha, so in short, the size gains arent enough to justify the food consumption, when you can get better size results from other steroids?

No. If anything, I'd almost call it an 'ancillary' with a side effect of strength gains that just cannot be discounted. If you're looking to slap on muscle, weight, get better cut effects, and don't want something heavy on the aromitization, I'd pick trenbolone if you can handle it.

This is only one person's opinion tho... Don't take it to the bank. Wait for more replies before you decide on something.

I include Bold Cyp in every cycle I run unless I am using Tren. Sometimes as low as 600mg but usually at 1g/wk. The appetite increase is noticeable for me @600 which is very beneficial when consuming 5500 cals+ ed. This is a compound that compliments pretty much whatever else you want to stack with it. I can't say too much for it as a stand alone but I have had great results recently stacked with a good sized dose of NPP.

Basically just give it a try and see if you like it. Theres really no other way to know.

LOL @ 3cc/wk being a lot of oil. With the above mentioned cycle of Test/Bold/NPP I was injecting 12ml/wk.

I will add... My hunger has finally sky rocketed... Like as in a few days ago I just can't eat enough.. I want to eat ALL the time

Get Shredded!

Point made. I was assuming one would understand without saying... I wasn't running an EQ only cycle.

Boldenone can get painful in the shorter esters. I won't run shorter than phenylpropionate. I crippled myself once with a lateral quad jab of acetate. Brought back memories of a dumb kid that once jabbed Reforvit-B before I learned I could drink it. Too bad EQ isn't a 17-aa you could drink too, since they were trying to find a methandrostenolone analogue you'd think it would have been....

Point made. I was assuming one would understand without saying... I wasn't running an EQ only cycle.
I'm pinning 21ml a week right now. It made sense on paper... Lmfao.

Last edited:
Probably not the place to mention this, but someone put a bug in my ear the other day and I can't get 600testE, 200trenE 400mastE for 14+ out of my head.

i like EQ with NPP and I think Eq with tren kicker would be pretty fun.

also I have a 100/50/50 mix of trenA/boldP/TPP sitting in my closet I was supposed to log for a now closed lab, that scares me a bit but I have a feeling when I nut up and run it, that will be fun as hell.

Don't jab that propionate in your leg, whatever you do. Kinda a weird mix, the boldenone should be the 100mg in that mix and let the tren/test at 50.. Then you could jab 2ml eod and get the boldenone up where you need it to be to work and also not worry about waking up in a pool of sweat with your girl's severed head stabbed to the wall from too much tren.

eq sucks for me . tried it multiple times. not worth the sides

I'm pinning 21ml a week right now. It made sense on paper... Lmfao.

WTF! what are you running??

I am running 4cc's TIPP and that's about my comfort zone:)

WTF! what are you running??

I am running 4cc's TIPP and that's about my comfort zone:)
Every morning I get up and I draw 1ml of tren base (50mg) .5ml tren ace (50mg) and then I fill the rest with primoE (100mg/ml) except monday and Thursday when testC (150mg) takes up some of the space that the primo would take up. I have three weeks of this kickstart left. Thank God the dbol and drol are orals right?!

Probably not the place to mention this, but someone put a bug in my ear the other day and I can't get 600testE, 200trenE 400mastE for 14+ out of my head.

i like EQ with NPP and I think Eq with tren kicker would be pretty fun.

also I have a 100/50/50 mix of trenA/boldP/TPP sitting in my closet I was supposed to log for a now closed lab, that scares me a bit but I have a feeling when I nut up and run it, that will be fun as hell.

Gdi Waters

for the price of eq and the amount of oil to get to that dosage i dont think its worth it

Back