• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

hgh vs. peptides (experienced users only please)

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After taking a big financial hit to my stash money, I have to tighten up my budget for the next 6 months.

Q: do you think there's more benefit to high quality peptides (3x a day) or roughly 3 iu's of generic hgh daily? I added
up the expense of the peps I would use and it comes out to the same monthly cost.

I'm leaning one way based on my experience but want to see if anyone can change my mind. Thanks.

Ill-Be-waiting-h1bzqv.jpg

For years I had no interest in peptides because I thought they were overhyped and due to stories of bad reactions from people taking shitty stuff. I started taking them last year and definitely think they are worth the money. Do some research because there are some bad companies out there.

For years I had no interest in peptides because I thought they were overhyped and due to stories of bad reactions from people taking shitty stuff. I started taking them last year and definitely think they are worth the money. Do some research because there are some bad companies out there.

I have a good company in mind. Thanks.

IMR and PP. There is a thread here by JJB1 dedicated to Hex. It pretty much covers any questions on Hex you may have.

Ipam is a wonderful peptide and wont make you retain a shit load of water and fuck up your blood glucose like GHRP-2, 6 will (it did to me). Plus there is no saturation point with Ipam. If you can use Mod-grf or CJC no dac (i cannot, gives me intense head pressure) then you should be able to get all the effects of low dose GH. Hex is great from what I have read but it needs to be run 4 weeks on 4 weeks off <<<< or something to that effect...dont quote me directly.
Ipam/CJC can be run indefinitely. if you can afford it i would do 100mcg CJC/500mcg ipam first thing in the am and pre bed. I wouldnt run less than 300mc ipam. However....back when great white first started I used their ipam for 6 mos at 100mc 2x ED by itself and got great results.
Peptide strength from company to company is definitely different because I have tried some since then that was pretty weak.

Back