• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

(Last Post) Opinions on First Cycle

zh3

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am a baseball player, and am drug tested at the end of August. With that being said, I have from May until September 1st drug test free. in addition to this, this cycle was recommended to me and my situation. I just wanted to see if anyone with a little more knowledge has any critiques or concerns with This cycle.

Testosterone Propionate - 500mg/week

Dianabol 80mg/day
Anavar 80mg/day

The second part of your program you will start May 15th and July 7th

HGH 6.6iu/day
Clomid 1 tab a day
Aromasin 1 tab EOD

The third part of your program will start May 15th and end July 14th

CJC-1295 w/o dac - 200mcg three times a day
GHRP-6 - 200mcg three times a day

Thoughts? Let me know please

It's obviously fake. Too many rookie mistakes. All the information you need is on these boards. Don't be lazy! Read it for yourself and see what the fuck you want to put in your body. Don't take shit just because some pusher is saying here take some shit. Read the information like your life depends on it because it actually does.
If you do exactly this you will have bitch tits and the guys will want to suck your tits in the locker room. Look it up.

And that's exactly why Im here! Believe me there's not a chance in hell I would take all that shit without many others opinions as well. Just want to know what's good, and what's bad, and what's pointless for me to take. And I havebeen reading, but it's tough becaus I'm in a tough predicament, as I can only cycle for about 6-8 weeks, so not many posts are completely relevant to someone in my position.

First cycles are the same for everyone. AI is the same for everyone. PCT is the same for everyone. You don't do shit different just because you think you have a special situation. Just because you play ball doesn't mean your tits won't develop female characteristics(gyno). The information is there. Read it all. If you can't figure out how to run an AI, you don't belong here. If you can't figure out how to run a pct, you will hurt yourself and lose your gains and you don't belong here. All the information is there. If you can't read all the information and you need a baby sitter go to your local gym and get a trainer that you can pay to spoon feed you. Otherwise read everything like everyone is expected to do or gtfo.

You can run a good cycle in your 6-8 week time frame just run short esters. But like Big Ronnie said read like your life depends on it! Read the first cycle and pct sticky just swap the long esters for short. Read , read and read some more

A worthwhile cycle needs to be at the very least 10 weeks. Secondly your first cycle should be nothing but Test, with an accompanying AI and PCT protocol components on hand. Rushing into a cycle to fit the time frame of a drug test is ludicrous. I will leave you with that, this is not something to be rushed, or foolishly planned. Start reading some Sticky's and don't be rash in your decisions.

A worthwhile cycle needs to be at the very least 10 weeks. Secondly your first cycle should be nothing but Test, with an accompanying AI and PCT protocol components on hand. Rushing into a cycle to fit the time frame of a drug test is ludicrous. I will leave you with that, this is not something to be rushed, or foolishly planned. Start reading some Sticky's and don't be rash in your decisions.
^^^ Also good advice.

Thank you everyone for the helpful words of advice. except for ron, idk why he's mad at me for asking questions, but ok.

anyways, lets say i start test prop may 15, how many weeks would i be able to run it to be clean before september 1st? after the pct's and everything.

If you guys still don't think this is enough of a time window for it to even be worth while, then please let me know, like you had mentioned above.

thanks everyone for the helpful advice. Like i said, I'm new to this, and just want honest advice from good people.

Tough love on the newbs....lol. Ronnie been on role lately.

Run the numbers, Whats your stats, age weight, height

IML Gear Cream!
First post was known source checking looking for a legit source..now you have entire cycle and prop, dianabol, anavar and hgh all set...and you think you'll pass the drug test?? Your cover is blown

You need to train, eat, sleep and go to GNC. NO DRUGS and no forums. You are dangerous and will hurt yourself. If you read your posts and don't get it, your an Officier or a stupid kid.

Gotta love the hate towards Big Ronnie. He gives you sound advice and it goes over your head. This should be your last post! Move on.

LowT

Ouch. I am very new to the whole steroids and forums world.
Ive been reading and researching a while now but I think too much reading into thi gs will get u confused due to alot of varying opinions.

Yet to endeavour into my first real cycle.

But when i do....I think il keep it simple and stick with the basics.

Dont want a rollicking from Ronnie! Haha

Im actually half way through oral DMZ CYCLE as we speak...

80mg dbol every day...WOW! if its legit dbol you may have some issues with that dose. Make sure you have an AI like letro, or exemestane close by, and blood pressure medication, and liver support....

First post was known source checking looking for a legit source..now you have entire cycle and prop, dianabol, anavar and hgh all set...and you think you'll pass the drug test?? Your cover is blown

myrdycz dont miss nothing.

Back