• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dumbest fight you've ever had with a spouse/gf?

I was engaged to a dumb bitch that got pregnant and I wasn't giving it to her because we were waiting for the wedding. I was dumb enough to yell at her instead of hanging up. She threatened to kill herself, so I called a mutual friend and he found her in a park with a butchers knife. They put her in the hospital for a couple days.

My ex wife stole my mom's credit card and charged that shit up. I was dumb enough to argue with her about rather than knock her the fuck out.

This is exactly why I am done with white bitches. They are just plain mental. Mrs. R is the only exception.

bitches be gett'n tha pimp hand since begining of time , aint no reason to stop now

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1033612-pimp_hand_hand_demotivational_poster_1197477609.jpg
    1033612-pimp_hand_hand_demotivational_poster_1197477609.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 178
But seriously the only fights we have are over miscommunication and stupid lies. Just happened today fukn sucked almost made some pretty bad decisions

I would fight with my girl about the fights we had lmao, so stupid.

When I was on my last cycle the wife and I were headed home from town because I was supposed to meet a buddy at the house to work out. Instead of going straight home she decided it was time for a car wash and I flipped my shit. We had a serious discussion about the future of my aas use after that one. I think I won the fight though cause she pinned my delt for me later that day.

My ex wife would complain about my gym shoes being left out... When the entire house was spotless.

I'm glad that bitch cheated on me. She was fat too. :hmm:

My ex wife would complain about my gym shoes being left out... When the entire house was spotless.

Oh shit! Jeffy isnt holding back ever again :clapping:

Lol! Cant stand a fatty!

I know I can be a hard ass and difficult to live with...especially on cycle. Definitely have move arguments while "on."

Sometimes, my raging temper can be triggered by next to nothing. In my mind, at that moment, I feel completely validated for how I am feeling. And taking it to the next level gets really easy.

So I will take credit for at least half the dumb stupid fights we get into...also, alcohol will get shit moving sideways super fast too:)

My wife ate my sandwich I made. When I was finished making it my phone rang before I could take a bite. When I got off the call my wife walked by and said "thanks for lunch Hun". I flipped my shit because I was really looking forward to that sandwich and that was the last of the bread. Needless to say, she still won that battle.

Oh shit! Jeffy isnt holding back ever again :clapping:

I'm officially divorced as of today. And to all the mean jerks that said get a lawyer, be ready for a fight, etc. I walked away debt free. She tried to pin some debt but failed.

Time to live my life.

My wife ate my sandwich I made. When I was finished making it my phone rang before I could take a bite. When I got off the call my wife walked by and said "thanks for lunch Hun". I flipped my shit because I was really looking forward to that sandwich and that was the last of the bread. Needless to say, she still won that battle.

She didn't even make you another sammich? It's a cold world we live in bro

Get Shredded!
I'm officially divorced as of today. And to all the mean jerks that said get a lawyer, be ready for a fight, etc. I walked away debt free. She tried to pin some debt but failed.

Time to live my life.
Congratulations! Glad to hear it

I'm telling you......nothing pisses me off more than someone coming up to my plate and taking food off it!!
My wife would do that because she wouldn't fix her own.....that pet peeve started a few good ones!

Time to live my life.

Grats bro! And do you mean you didn't get a lawyer or you did? What debt did she try to pin and why was it non-legit, if you can talk about it?

I'm telling you......nothing pisses me off more than someone coming up to my plate and taking food off it!!
My wife would do that because she wouldn't fix her own.....that pet peeve started a few good ones!

I have no food possessiveness whatsoever with my women. It's a nice sort of openness and warmth. There's always more grub to be had. It's one of the sweet things about being in a relationship instead of the dating game.

Grats bro! And do you mean you didn't get a lawyer or you did? What debt did she try to pin and why was it non-legit, if you can talk about it?

No lawyers involved. She did try mid mediation and requested to step out and call her lawyer... Who just so happens to be her uncle. The guy looked at her like she was fuckinf crazy and said that wasn't fair and continued on. She started crying after he told her no. I just sat there like

She tried making me responsible for one of the vehicles that we shared, that was purchased in her name... Before our marriage..

Sounds like you had a very lucky divorce, all told. I've never seen people become so hateful towards others than towards exes post-marriage. Parents, friends, g/f's, everyone. It's irrational, and so much of it just comes down to money. I fucking hate you because... money!

My fiance ones pushed a verners bottle upward as i was drinking it causing it to go all over me and the couch. Needless to say i was sticky, pissed off, and screaming about why she thought it was funny to force more verners down my throat than wzs physically possible. Needless to say i apologized...

Sounds like you had a very lucky divorce, all told. I've never seen people become so hateful towards others than towards exes post-marriage. Parents, friends, g/f's, everyone. It's irrational, and so much of it just comes down to money. I fucking hate you because... money!

Yeah bro. Money. Bitched had the balls to try and pin debt on me after cheating, putting me through emotional fucking hell and not giving two shits. Oh I'm sorry, you want me to pay for your debt? Lol when she tried to tell the mediator she wanted to go call her lawyer mid conference and then cried. So much fucking lol. She also has these drawn on eyebrows and looks like a dude... ........ Why was I was with a fat, dude hobbit.... .....

Whoa. You married a chick with Sharpie eyebrows??

Back