• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

going from npp and test to tren A and test mid cycle

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok I'm thinking of getting on the tren train. My question is how do I go about going from npp and test to tren and test. I have 10 weeks left and was thinking of switching up. Hopefully this will help shed a little more weight and give me some more push in the gym. Currently 800 test a week and 500 npp a week.

Ok I'm thinking of getting on the tren train. My question is how do I go about going from npp and test to tren and test. I have 10 weeks left and was thinking of switching up. Hopefully this will help shed a little more weight and give me some more push in the gym. Currently 800 test a week and 500 npp a week.

Just make the switch in my opinion.....I've gone the other way also. Tren got to messing with me at 12 weeks, so I just switched over to NPP.

How about dosages? I've never ran tren from what I read some guys started low dosage to make sure sides aren't to bad. I was thinking 300 a week dosing 100 3 times a week.

Just drop the npp and pin the tren and figure out if you're going to keep the te st the same or lower it.

That was my next question frank . I don't want to run it to high and don't want to be to low. And how would I even no if I'm running it to high ? Like I say first time running the tren

How about dosages? I've never ran tren from what I read some guys started low dosage to make sure sides aren't to bad. I was thinking 300 a week dosing 100 3 times a week.

If it was me, I'd start at the 300 range with tren a and give it a couple weeks....if you are doing ok, bump it up 50mg's/week and go from there. You only have 10 weeks left, so you don't want to drag it out to long on what you can handle.

And from what I read they both compete for the same receptor. So shouldn't my tren be higher than my test since its the strongest of the two

That was my next question frank . I don't want to run it to high and don't want to be to low. And how would I even no if I'm running it to high ? Like I say first time running the tren
You'll know. Tren will tell you if you're fucking up and it won't be quiet about it. With that much test you better have your AI nailed down. Start tren at 350 and don't be too quick to up the dose. Tren can cruise along and you think "ok I feel it but this isn't bad" for a couple of weeks but it has a cumulative affect and one day you find yourself getting in the truck to go kill someone for something they said 6 months ago. True story.

My feeling are, don't let tren scare you! Have respect for it!! Some people it messes with dearly.....it wasn't all that bad for me. I never got real aggressive, but I'm an older guy so I think I can handle my moods better than I did when I was younger. Just respect it, and listen to your body....if you can do that, you'll be fine.

Lol well definitely don't want to kill no one. I use letro for my AI. So do you think it would be wise to back down the test to 500 or 600 ? I no its a learning experience and its probably a bad idea to even change up mid cycle with out ever trying it. But I have to shake some shit up

IML Gear Cream!
Personally it's more about e2 control than anything else. If I keep my e2 in check I don't get the crazies. If my e2 gets out of whack I turn into Colonel Walter E. Kurtz. With letro I would think it would be real easy to take care of e2 problems. The beauty of trenA is that it clears so fast you are talking about 1 day to get stable if things go sideways.

Personally it's more about e2 control than anything else. If I keep my e2 in check I don't get the crazies. If my e2 gets out of whack I turn into Colonel Walter E. Kurtz. With letro I would think it would be real easy to take care of e2 problems. The beauty of trenA is that it clears so fast you are talking about 1 day to get stable if things go sideways.

Did you mention one other time that tren throws off the E2 numbers on a standard female panel? Was there some other test that needed to be run to get true E numbers?

Ok I appreciate the advice as always guys. Going to put a order in next week and give it a try. Hopefully I want be making the news for anything 👍

Did you mention one other time that tren throws off the E2 numbers on a standard female panel? Was there some other test that needed to be run to get true E numbers?
Yes, you'll get crazy false highs like 300+. You have to use the "ultra sensitive" e2 tests. A better idea in this particular case would be know where the e2 is with the current test+ai and then drop the tren in.

Yes, you'll get crazy false highs like 300+. You have to use the "ultra sensitive" e2 tests. A better idea in this particular case would be know where the e2 is with the current test+ai and then drop the tren in.

Thanks sir...

Pinning tren while npp is still clearing your system won't any problems. You can run the two together.

Back