• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle Ideas

LukeIronWall

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
YESSSS Its that time of year again !!!

Looking around for some ideas for my next cycle. Had amazing success with my Primo, var, TestE last year but didnt wanna run the same cycle again, plus it was kinda expensive

let me know what yall think

26 yo 6'4" 240 about 16% -19% right now, but this winter weight is easy to shed for me.
training on and off for 6-7 years, diet good but i cheat a little too much ;)

What are your goals bro?

I have been wondering what like 500testE 750mastE and 200trenE would be like for say 14 weeks. I'm not suggesting it. It's just the next rabbit hole my head is going down.

tren base/drol/dbol/tren ace is a helluva kickstart....

I have been wondering what like 500testE 750mastE and 200trenE would be like for say 14 weeks. I'm not suggesting it. It's just the next rabbit hole my head is going down.

tren base/drol/dbol/tren ace is a helluva kickstart....

I like that cycle. That mast dose may be my next evolution . Insanity on the way. If I start to post and piss off every rep please pm me and let me know. Haha

put on more lean mass mainly, it will be summer soon, hopefully atleast im in NE and up here we're still cold as shit. ive been chubby all winter, which by the was harsh as hell, but i just want to be lean again at 7-8% maybe 230-240 whatver i can swing it

Back