• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Purity source labs review

domensional

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all,

I just want to share my experience with PSL

Ive placed 3 orders so far and I have to say I am very impressed.
This is hands down the best gear Ive tried.( Euro pharm)

So far Ive tried their test e , dbol , var, hcg, nolva, and clomid . All are good to go.
The test e is the smoothest ive tried, and the provigil hcg is top quality crack-top for an amazing price.

My 3rd order was seized by customs. PSL resent the order with zero hassle, zero charge!
Their customers service is amazing too. Very fast replys within 24h. Knowledgeable and helpful, and always very polite.

I will continue to give my business to them. If you havent tried them yet , you are missing out. The web is full of positive reviews on this supplier... just wanted to add one more :)

Thank you PSL

-Dom

And it's solid reviews like this that make it all worth it for us. Looking forward to serving you on your next order :)

Good to know, Dom. I've been looking for a legit source for Test Cyp and was getting down to the wire when I came across your post. jozifp103 has been quick to respond to my PMs and extremely helpful. So far I am very pleased with PSL. Thanks!

Good to know, Dom. I've been looking for a legit source for Test Cyp and was getting down to the wire when I came across your post. jozifp103 has been quick to respond to my PMs and extremely helpful. So far I am very pleased with PSL. Thanks!
Thank you for your input brother. The positive feedback from the customers is what keeps me motivated :)

Thanks for posting this domensional - it's great to hear your feedback.

My orders are all international, but my brother swears up and down on
how much he likes the domestic lines.

welcome to the forum.

glad to hear you had great experiences with PSL keep us posted on future orders

Am Definitely Impressed!

Thank you for your input brother. The positive feedback from the customers is what keeps me motivated :)

Euro-Pharmacies test cyp, delivery to Missouri took 12 days from when I placed the order, great packaging, discreet, didn't need to be home to sign for it, no pip and definitely not UGL.

I'm using it for TRT so I can't wow you with any feats of strength or anything. But after 2 weeks, I'm still 'killin' it' in the gym so it's as good as the compounded cyp I've been using. Will do a blood test when I get a chance to see if my numbers are still high.

Btw, this was my 1st order with PSL. jozifp103 was quick to answer all my questions regarding shelf-life, best storage temps, tracking, etc. Kudos! :clapping:

IML Gear Cream!
How was your experience with their var? Did you get it tested Looking to purchase also

Even before i became a rep had nothing but great experiance with Psl esp there delivery time overseas less than14 days unless there was a holiday

Even before i became a rep had nothing but great experiance with Psl esp there delivery time overseas less than14 days unless there was a holiday
Across the panels there is nothing but stellar reviews on EP products!

Back