• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Who has the best LEGIT Primo?

oakland84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up guys I used pharmalogics Primo/Tren E and it was the best Ive ever tried. Shit was killer. Who in your opinions, first hand use opinion only, has the best Primo and Tren E? Doesnt have to be the same lab. Thx guys

Who has a $100 to give me?

Come on man, is that all this board is for you? If so, get off your ass and do some homework. Unless your a teenager, then we will cut you some slack.

Souce checking sub forum is for people who post their experience, not a classified ad like the newspaper. Why not just write a note on your forehead and walk around a gym that says "who has gear I can buy"?

LowT

i smell bacon

only one thing smells like bacon, and thats bacon

why cant i neg this guy....FML!

Read the rules, read the stickies and do some research.

If not, are you really going to believe any of the answers your about to get? If I tell you Taco Bell has what you need, are you going to jump in your moms car and go to Taco Bell?

LowT

excuse me officer, can you please give me directions to the nearest dunkin doughnuts...i know you know where it is you fatfuk

You'd be lucky if there is one sponsor selling legit primo. Maybe a few more. Most people wouldn't know legit primo from EQ anyways.

You'd be lucky if there is one sponsor selling legit primo. Maybe a few more. Most people wouldn't know legit primo from EQ anyways.

That all fucking day ... Just order mast , var or eq and STFU

SteelGear sells legit Bayer Primo, sitting on close to 60 amps, haven't used it yet, but sent 1 amp for a lab analysis to an independent lab.
Posted results in SG subforum.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Maybe I'm sounding a little niave here, but I'd like to think that some of these labs that actually make things in a factory, and not in a basement, would have legit primo. They have somewhat of a reputation to hold up in the so called "pharma grade" world. I guess you could argue the potency of it, but they got everything to lose and nothing to gain for swapping it out for EQ, or something else. Wouldn't you think that people like Asia Pharm, Alpha Pharma, and Medlabs, for example are putting out legit stuff? I don't know, maybe I'm way off base here......

Maybe I'm sounding a little niave here, but I'd like to think that some of these labs that actually make things in a factory, and not in a basement, would have legit primo. They have somewhat of a reputation to hold up in the so called "pharma grade" world. I guess you could argue the potency of it, but they got everything to lose and nothing to gain for swapping it out for EQ, or something else. Wouldn't you think that people like Asia Pharm, Alpha Pharma, and Medlabs, for example are putting out legit stuff? I don't know, maybe I'm way off base here......

Funny you mention that.... i was eyeballing Medlabs primo and with their current promo it makes it affordable.

Funny you mention that.... i was eyeballing Medlabs primo and with their current promo it makes it affordable.

I did jump on it.....I needed some more so I thought I'd give their lab a shot. This stuff isn't made in a basement. We'll see I guess. And yes, the sale makes it real affordable.

i'm sending in a bottle of piss to get tested for next week. we shall see .
lab undisclosed at this time

i'm sending in a bottle of piss to get tested for next week. we shall see .
lab undisclosed at this time

Ok, I'm a little lost on your statement....are you sending in some primo to test if it's legit? Or are you actually sending in piss???? I don't know, maybe my underware is too tight! lol

I did jump on it.....I needed some more so I thought I'd give their lab a shot. This stuff isn't made in a basement. We'll see I guess. And yes, the sale makes it real affordable.

Ive been considering it as well. A buddy ran their cyp and was very happy with it. Gdi im remodeling my kitchen and have an order in for some grey tops too. Fml

Ive been considering it as well. A buddy ran their cyp and was very happy with it. Gdi im remodeling my kitchen and have an order in for some grey tops too. Fml

What the hell Rap!!!! That is a good sale.....cheapen up a little on the cabinets....tell the wife you need a little cash for one hell of a sale!! She ought to understand...women have a good appreciation for a good sale....I hear it all the time from my wife!

Get Shredded!
Ok, I'm a little lost on your statement....are you sending in some primo to test if it's legit? Or are you actually sending in piss???? I don't know, maybe my underware is too tight! lol

i'm running a gram a week. just started. i'm going to send my pee to the lab to have it tested its a $155 bucks
it wont tell me how many mgs is in me but at least i'll know if its real

Should we tell him or show him ?????????????????????????

What the hell Rap!!!! That is a good sale.....cheapen up a little on the cabinets....tell the wife you need a little cash for one hell of a sale!! She ought to understand...women have a good appreciation for a good sale....I hear it all the time from my wife!

Im such a heb!

WTF ? His shit didnt move ?????????

OH SHIT HE MIGHT BE THE CHOSEN 1 WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ... His powers are strong and not affected by the NEG

Bow to the CHOSEN 1

Back