• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st order, went through Gamma

wrbsuperman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Everything is hunky dory, it was my first order (Some test, anavar, and arimidex) and it came super quick. Responsive via email. I've been bailing on Bush and the order I want from him but that'll be next, I'll let you know. All good on my end

No shit I'm confused

This thread is dildos.

Lmfao...this is by far the most confusing thread ive seen to date....ever more confusing then cheepthreads post

Ogrenose...lmfao...dude was the best at burying himself in a thread or post he would start...

IML Gear Cream!
how op was sent ordering instructions from Gamma,

goto local library, make sure noone is following you,

download TOR browser and install latest version of CPXVB version 4.3.2.3.2.

encrypt your email with our super legit PGP encryption method and make sure you send us the PGP key.

now run home, install TOR on your desktop (make sure noone followed you home) and reverse install CPXVB version 4.3..2.2.2. and send funds..

TA 1/2 weeks, thanks for using Gamma....

rant over sorry i was bored but i swear thats what i feel i was reading every time they posted.

Lmfao..that makes 2 of us...and was one of the reasons i never was a gamma vip

I did get some gear off them. Potent Tren. Ogre was an imbiscil in every sense of the word. One thing I did take away- all my PM s and emails get encrypted and saved on a memory stick. Immediately deleted. Could do the same thing without encrypting and probably be just as good. However if you were just hiding shit from a nosy mate....

Sorry, were you guys looking for a more detailed rundown? Or was it in the wrong section? I was posting just the basics-

I placed an order with Gamma. I got product from Gamma. It was straightforward and I was pleased with service.

At this point, I think I'm more confused than you guys...

Sorry, were you guys looking for a more detailed rundown? Or was it in the wrong section? I was posting just the basics-

I placed an order with Gamma. I got product from Gamma. It was straightforward and I was pleased with service.

At this point, I think I'm more confused than you guys...
Gamma isnt a sponsor on this board

Get Shredded!
Amd if your OP was in english ,,most would say it was a shameless plug..

yeh that ^^^^^

a lot of reps were given in this thread tho

Whelp, awkward. Was there an appropriate place to post this, or should we have an admin delete*…? (*hide my shame)

I think what everyone trying to say is.. Gamma doesn't even belong to this board anymore
And not to let the cat out of the bag but Bush got himself into quite a bit of trouble. PL is not anywhere anymore unfortantly.

yup labs come and go but there are labs that plan on sticking around a long time...................

Ah. well, poor timing on my part then haha when did that happen?

Back