• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test Prop / Enan bulk by volume

Mad.Hatter

Whistle Tits
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I purchased test enanthate and test propionate raws and upon receivinglabeling on each was obliterated and illegible. One however is roughly a third 'bulkier' than the other while weighing roughly the same.

My question: is propionate a 'smaller' hormone by weight since it's a shorter ester and therefore more dense and occupying less volume than an equal weight of enanthate?

not sure if you can draw such a conclusion but the e is more oil soluble than the p so you should be able to distinguish pretty easily.

not sure if you can draw such a conclusion but the e is more oil soluble than the p so you should be able to distinguish pretty easily.

I thought about that too, try mixing one at 250mg/ml with my normal solvent concentration and if it won't hold or hardly dissolve at all I know I found my prop.

Only problem with that is I already have more prop than I know what to do with but i guess if i keep my sample to 10 ml itll only be 25 more ml if i end up having to thin it down to 100mg/ml :eek:

i had hoped maybe someone would know off the top of their head. Another thought, I know enanthate displaces more volume of liquid per gram. Doesn't that mean the enanthate would be the bulkier bag?

Last edited:
:) maybe there is a very clear way to distinguish just based on the apparent density but I couldn't say.

Instead I'll unhelpfully note that theres less than a 4% difference in displacements which I wouldn't think would be very apparent. Also, displacement is relative to the two compounds (test, oil) and doesn't hold when test is in another fluid like air.

I'm just gonna have to sacrifice 2.5g and see if it completely dissolves in 10ml of oil/solvent. If not I know I have propionate and gotta add 15ml more. I hate to waste but it is what it is.

Can I put 2.5g of the unknown in a crucible and stick it in the oven around 175* and if it dissolves, take that as satisfactory empirical evidence that it's the enanthate?

I think you can try with a smaller amount but yeah.

Test E is usually clumpy, a very strong distinct smell and could melt in your fingers easily.

Thanks fellas, got it sorted out... Now it's hide and seek on a gram a week.

Back