• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bender

GSRacer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My fiancee is away for a week at a bio conference. I have been on a bemder for 4 days, but I still lifting! Thanks adderall and prop and whiskey

Did you get a little stink finger or were ya loyal?

You should throw in some good Ol fashion meth in your cocktail. It turns all your bad problems to good problems.

This adderall, is it any good? I used a lot of drugs in my teens but never tried it.

its like coke in a pill plus the focus factor is crazy i love them when ever i can find them..

I fucking love adderol, but you can't get it around here anymore. Too bad a source doesn't carry it!!

I love the xr capsules with the small balls in them. They last forever. I'd kill for some right now.

Damn... I need to get me some hands on some adderall for work.

Someone hook a brother up with a source..

What type of whisky, GS?

I should put a disclaimer here: I do NOT recommend the average person using amphetamines at all, let alone while weight training. I has the potential for serious health complications if you don't know what you are doing.

Get Shredded!
It's easy to get a adderol script, unfortunately army isn't a fan of their soldiers needing psych meds. Pretty shitty! If a sponsor carried them they'd be in big! lmao.

I got you holmes. Get refilled in a week...
!!!
Yeah I have to force feed myself greek yogurt and weight gainer shakes. I look great though if I do say so myself. lol
Greek Yogurt... yummmmm.
homer-simpson-drooling.jpg

Back