• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Liquid Anavar

atmosfearless

Made in America
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got a friend of mine who has some liquid anavar (oral, not injectable)....

Anyone tried this before?

How did it compare to pill form?

Thoughts....??

I know that Pharmalogic had it, and it received excellent reviews. I am sure that someone who has actually used it will chime in.

​I've used it back in the day. I liked it a lot. It tasted aweful because it was suspended in everclear, but worked GREAT. Seemed to have less of an effect on appetite when in liquid form as opposed to tab.

I have used liquid anavar from a souce that was from here and so did my wife, I had great results from it and so did she, the suspension I used could have been done better I thought, I think an everclear base would have done much better.. I used 80mg daily and my wife used 20 mg daily for 6 weeks and would do it again, it makes a great cutting synthesis with other AAS..

I have used liquid anavar from a souce that was from here and so did my wife, I had great results from it and so did she, the suspension I used could have been done better I thought, I think an everclear base would have done much better.. I used 80mg daily and my wife used 20 mg daily for 6 weeks and would do it again, it makes a great cutting synthesis with other AAS..

Im adding it in to the end my cycle of test @ 250/wk, tren @ 600/wk

Outstanding my brother, if you are doing a cut or even lean mass some Masteron P at around 400 to 600 would compliment that run very nice, just watch your blood pressure!!

Outstanding my brother, if you are doing a cut or even lean mass some Masteron P at around 400 to 600 would compliment that run very nice, just watch your blood pressure!!

This is my first cycle with tren, and second with anavar, so for this cycle I want to keep it that way, but going forward, since I have had zero sides from the tren, I will absolutely add some mast to my cycle, been reading quite a bit on it lately actually, so that's funny you mentioned it!

EDIT: My friend has some masteron right now..... sooooooo tempting

Last edited:
I like the sounds of anavar and everclear mix.

Im thinking that a ratio around 60% PEG 300 with everclear might keep the suspension nice a tight and I shouldnt taste a snatch with clomidia!!!!

I got some from the guy that went on vacation a couple weeks Ago. The wifey likes it @ 20mg. I really notice a cHang in her arms and legs. Got the booty donked up to. Seems to have a little bit of additional attitude

Back