• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test dose - cutting

lachu543

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
More often than not people say that the best option to Test dose when You want to cut or stay in great shape is running it in something like 200-250mg week. The main reason why people say it is bloat/water retention. But... high Test or high E2 level cause bloat/water retention? I think e2 so... nowadays we have a lot of pharmacy/UGL AIs like Ari/Aro/Letro, few years ago it was hard to get but right now it's very easy and it's very cheap. It's fking easy to control estrogen level and keep dry look even with high Test. We can find a lot of studies that show more Test = more fat loss.

What was Your highest Test dose when You were shredded?

300mg a week. That was only because that's how my test was dosed though. Right now, 250/wk.

Years ago as you stated when AI was not readily available I use to get super bloated. Now I am running 350-600mg and loosing fat and look dry. Still full but dry. Also I recently started using Masteron and Tren A. Taking 60mg Tren and 50 mg Masteron EOD. Great results and only 1 week in. Love this como!

A lot of variables with the amount of dosage vs a cut test cycle. I could see a taper down starting high amounts then dropping to lower doses. Yes that dosage is a good amount of test to build muscle and burn fat. I can only speak from personal experience and I cut real nice 750mgs weekly and a dead on diet. To get a dry look Winny stacked with anavar for the final 2-3 weeks always helps. But I see what you are saying.

It seems to me that 200-250 per week is a TRT dose. I believe 400-500 is minimal for a cycle if running test alone.

I was kind of wondering this myself. Im coming off a recomp cycle and want to drop more fat before I start my summer cycle. I just started back at my TRT dose 200mg per week. I figure I have about 10-12 lbs I want to shed before I start my next cycle. The thing I like about test is that it spares muscle when hitting the cardio and cutting cals(assuming sufficient protein intake). I have to stay at 200mg for at least another 4 weeks or so because of TRT bloodwork coming up but was wondering if I should up it to maybe 300mg per week after just to stay on the safe side(not sure how much a difference it would make) . I don't want to lose the weight too fast but I plan on continuing to hit it pretty hard fat loss wise and I don't want to burn an ounce more of muscle than I have to.

It seems to me that 200-250 per week is a TRT dose. I believe 400-500 is minimal for a cycle if running test alone.

This is true if your looking to build muscle/gain weight.. but really might not be necessary to help burn fat. You can probably get away with a lower dose to spare muscle while cutting. Personally I like the higher dose because he gives me more horsepower during my workouts. 750mgs and my endurance is through the roof. I can get a good soild lifting session in then do HIIT cardio for 45 min right after.. All this on limited cals..

Its best for me to taper down the carbs week by week. With the final weeks almost none. I know I'm going to get shit from you guys for saying it but if you increase your test intake (play around with dosage) and slow deplete your carbs and increase your fatty proteins just for example salmon or red meats you can save most of your muscle and deplete your fat storage much quicker. For me its all about diet vs dosage. I taper coming off cycle only or off a front load. But that's just personal experience your mileage may vary

Back