• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fuck pinning!!

bababoeyasf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been cycling for years now and the thing that will eventually make me stop is the pinning. I find my self getting more and more sick of it as the years go on and worry about scar tissue. Slin pins are nice but take foreverrrrrrrr so hard to push my thumb gets sore. Regular pins leave me sore. Even disposing of pins is a hassle
End of rant hahaha anyone else feel my pain?!

Sounds like you need a break, brother. I do understand where you are coming from. I've been cycling since 1995.

I feel the same about it all. ED pinning gets really old really quick

I stopped in 2007 just for that reason, I was pinning roughly about 5 times a day that includes gh, IGF, B12, gear. I started in 1987 in High School. My delt is rough to inject due to the scare tissue. Now I just pin once sometimes twice a week and Im good with that. When I get tired of it I just let my wife pin me.

It gets tiring after a while. Don't use the same spots twice in the same week. Keep the spots moving and use different length needles. If scar tissue starts to build up, use calendula oil everyday on the area and massage it deeply. Much of the scar tissue will break up over a month of two.

I'm have a blast coming up and an exhausted already just thinking of getting the gear out the pins out loading shooting cleaning up multiple times a week. The pip too. Oh well glad others can relate haha. And I'll use that info on scar tissue thanks

i hate it too, that's why I have my lady do it for me ...pins my buns weekly lol

While I absolutely love test suspension and shorter ester ed gear. I looked back over the years with some complicated cycles involving several steroids used at the same time in a cycle along with things like insulin, b12, and gh. You can see how that adds up to alot of Injections.
These days, I keep it very simple As far as my aas is concerned.
Test Enanthate plus a little deca mixed into the same vial means 2 injections a week.

Much less of a headache.

While I absolutely love test suspension and shorter ester ed gear. I looked back over the years with some complicated cycles involving several steroids used at the same time in a cycle along with things like insulin, b12, and gh. You can see how that adds up to alot of Injections.
These days, I keep it very simple As far as my aas is concerned.
Test Enanthate plus a little deca mixed into the same vial means 2 injections a week.

Much less of a headache.

I agree, bk. After running about a half a dozen short ester cycles over the years, I avoid them like the plague now. They sound real good until you get into about the 4-5 week of daily or EOD pinning, then not so much.

Loving the break on this cycle, 2 big injections a week, then 5x daily for gh/slin and mtr using slin pins

IML Gear Cream!
I have been pinning tren eod for 8 weeks and am looking for a break .

The days of the big old darts are gone, thank god. But even with today's smoother oils and higher mg/ml dosages, pinning is still not my favorite thing to do.

3ml/ED. I'm pinning lats now for fuck's sake. The funny thing is I'll go back to cruising and get ready to blast and not give two shits about all the pinning... For about three weeks. I was 8 hours late pinning today partly because I just didn't know if I wanted to or not. 4 weeks left on this schedule if I make it.

It gets tiring after a while. Don't use the same spots twice in the same week. Keep the spots moving and use different length needles. If scar tissue starts to build up, use calendula oil everyday on the area and massage it deeply. Much of the scar tissue will break up over a month of two.
im going to try this

Back