• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

E2 blood work (labs shown)

ironborn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently cruising on
  • 400mg/week test
  • 400mg/week mast
  • 20mg/day IMR nolva
  • 25mg/day IMR accutane

Back story

I used 2.5mg/day of letro for 2 weeks to try and knock out some gyno.

I stopped using it and I switched to 0.25mg/day of adex.

2 weeks after starting adex, I got my bloods drawn and got <6.0 aka crushed.

ZsKlPoy.jpg

I immediately hopped off the adex and two weeks later got my blood drawn again, so got 16.4. Much better

bInDKen.jpg

Yesterday, I got my bloods drawn again. This was 12 days after my last one which got 16.4. I was expecting 30+ easily, so I could start using adex again. But it only came out 18.1.

76a1HSO.jpg

Questions

Going forward, what should I do? Granted I feel pretty good right now.

Should I get another blood test done? If so, how long should I wait?

Should I wait 2 weeks (or another time length), and start on 0.25mg EOD adex and THEN get my bloods done 2 weeks after that?

Thanks!

I don't even need an AI when I'm running 500mg of test per week or less, but since you were having gyno issues at your current dose I'd say throw caution to the wind and get on at least a minimum dose of arimidex. Perhaps .25mg EOD or .5mg M/W/F...

I don't even need an AI when I'm running 500mg of test per week or less, but since you were having gyno issues at your current dose I'd say throw caution to the wind and get on at least a minimum dose of arimidex. Perhaps .25mg EOD or .5mg M/W/F...

Do you think I should wait a couple weeks to let my E2 build up a bit more? Yesterday's test showed 18.1 for E2.

You are a slave to doing what your body wants. If E2 levels are stable and you add an AI, you can crush your E2. If your body doesn't need an AI it doesn't need it. When it needs it, give it what it needs. Do labs when you need to and learn to listen to your body. At the first sign of needing an AI use it. That means anticipation, knowing when you will need it, before you need it so you don't end up using it too late.

18.1 is pretty good already... I've seen some research suggesting that a narrow range of 20-25 is ideal for men. But... don't read too much into the accuracy of those ECLIA E2 assays since they can be off by 20% even without any tren or nandrolone.

Are you on nolva as a permanent thing or just as a reaction to the gyno?

The accutane stood out to me as well. Is this your cruise level static dosing? It can trash your lipids and have lots of other bad sides, many of which may be sub-clinical (that is, you aren't quite noticing them) but still could be causing low-level long-term damage. I would consider knocking this down to 10mg/day or even 5mg/day if acne stays under control to your satisfaction.

The only way to know for sure is to continue to get bloods done. I agree with Big Ronnie, you have to listen to your body. When my E2 gets high I feel very irritable and I experience lethargy, then I typically know that I need to up the AI. I only get blood work done maybe twice a year, but if you have the time and the resources get bloods done again in a couple weeks to see where you are at before starting back on the arimidex.

18.1 is pretty good already... I've seen some research suggesting that a narrow range of 20-25 is ideal for men. But... don't read too much into the accuracy of those ECLIA E2 assays since they can be off by 20% even without any tren or nandrolone.

Are you on nolva as a permanent thing or just as a reaction to the gyno?

The accutane stood out to me as well. Is this your cruise level static dosing? It can trash your lipids and have lots of other bad sides, many of which may be sub-clinical (that is, you aren't quite noticing them) but still could be causing low-level long-term damage. I would consider knocking this down to 10mg/day or even 5mg/day if acne stays under control to your satisfaction.

The nolva I guess is a semi-permanent thing. I was gonna try to ween myself off of it once I got my E2 in check with adex.

The accutane is only going to be there for about 3 months longer. Gonna do a whole 5-6 month stint of it and then come off and see if the acne stays away.

All the comments are great suggestions. Thanks for all the info.

I will wait a bit then if sides of high E2, I will start a bit of adex then get bloods done. Once E2 is in check, I will remove the nolva.

Nolva is used to get rid of gyno and for pct. Use the adex to control E2. Adex has a half life of 50 hours so dose accordingly so as to keep levels steady.

And you may be able to continue to get by on the Nolvadex alone to keep the gyno at bay without even needing an AI. This is what I used to do in my early days of AAS use. Just have to experiment with it. Everyone responds differently to test.

Back