• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Expired Test?

bayou_boy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What up ASF fam. I have a question. I have some test cyp that I acquired through another source. Problem is it has an expiration date on it of 05/15. I was planning on starting my cycle next month but not sure how comfortable I am putting something that expired in my body. Anyone know how exact these expiration dates are on these products willing to share. Thanks.

how does it look, as long as its not cloudy or has crystals in it I would use it

It doesn't look cloudy at all but the bottle is a brown color so it would be hard to tell. But no crystals.

Test is good for several years. The expiration date is practically meaningless. Pin it.

I'd say use it man.

Send it to me I'll pin it and let u know.

I would be as concerned as you would be with an expired bottle of Percocet.

Yep so if you have any send them to me for proper disposal.

doesnt everything have an expiration date on it?

If there are too many for Nutz to handle then I guess I'll take the rest. ...damn the luck ;)

Yea it's watson test cyp. And it has an expiration date on it. I was told it's pharmacy grade that's why the date is there. Was not sure and wanted more opinions

I'd say your good. Especially considering its Watson.

Back