• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So..what's the most fucked up shit you done on April 1?

Guillotine

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here is a short list of mine:

-served my ex-wife with divorce papers on April 1. When she called in a panic, I told her it was an April Fool's joke. And then had her served again in April 2 for real.

-submitted a resignation letter at 5:55pm (work closed at 6). My boss broke down crying when she read it b/c I was her only competent employee, which doesn't say much. After hearing her sobbing for 10min, she comes to my desk, where I am packing up my shit (for show). Her mascara is all the way down to her neck, looks like a bad clown. She can barely get "why" out she is so emotional. I tell her to flip the paper over and read the bottom (which says 'April Fools'). She stared at it for a good 2 min and then lunged at me. Scratching, clawing, punching- I looked like I had gone 3 rounds with a tiger when she was done. Moral to the story - don't fuck with emotional Persian women.

-boss left his computer unlocked. Buddy and I emailed the senior managers in the dept from boss's desk telling them they were going to have mid year performance reviews, and set up schedule for half hour meetings. Boss gets back 2hrs later and has 4 nervous people standing in line to see him. (He was a dick who everyone hated. Got fired when my buddy ratted me out)

surely y'all have some stories!

I was dating this mom and she had teenager boys, the kids use to eat everything I brought to the house(not for hunger but to fuck with me).

I made Taffy Onions, I got a pack of Taffy apples, took the sticks out, dipped the onions in caramel and nuts, place them back in the package, got in the house and made a big show about them not eating my "Taffy apples" 10 minutes later I was laughing at their faces!!!!!!!

Here is a short list of mine:

-served my ex-wife with divorce papers on April 1. When she called in a panic, I told her it was an April Fool's joke. And then had her served again in April 2 for real.

-submitted a resignation letter at 5:55pm (work closed at 6). My boss broke down crying when she read it b/c I was her only competent employee, which doesn't say much. After hearing her sobbing for 10min, she comes to my desk, where I am packing up my shit (for show). Her mascara is all the way down to her neck, looks like a bad clown. She can barely get "why" out she is so emotional. I tell her to flip the paper over and read the bottom (which says 'April Fools'). She stared at it for a good 2 min and then lunged at me. Scratching, clawing, punching- I looked like I had gone 3 rounds with a tiger when she was done. Moral to the story - don't fuck with emotional Persian women.

-boss left his computer unlocked. Buddy and I emailed the senior managers in the dept from boss's desk telling them they were going to have mid year performance reviews, and set up schedule for half hour meetings. Boss gets back 2hrs later and has 4 nervous people standing in line to see him. (He was a dick who everyone hated. Got fired when my buddy ratted me out)

surely y'all have some stories!

Seriously that divorce one is fucking hilarious

Seriously that divorce one is fucking hilarious
Yeah, but it cost me some in the divorce b/c the judge wanted to know why she was served 2x. My response (I was young and stupid) was "I wanted to punk her and make it that much sweeter for myself". Judge didn't like that much.

I was dating this woman who had a son and a daughter. The kids got home from school at 2:30 and mom worked until 5:00. I showed up at the house with 2 helium tanks and a shit load of balloons. The kids were supposed to help me fill all of the balloons and completely take over the house with balloons for when their mom got home. We get set up and the gf called and said she was taken to the police station because something happened at work. At first I was thinking it was a prank, but she sounded serious. I rushed downtown to get her. I get there and no one can tell me where she is and I couldn't get ahold of her. Finally about 4:45 I get ahold of her and she said she got a ride home. I get back to her house and she had filled all the balloons with the kids. I was not happy and thought one of the kids ratted me out. It turns out that one of the neighbors called her and told her as soon as I showed up. She burned me good.

Most fucked up thing i ever did was put saran wrap over the toilet at work. Not really that fucked up per say but it was pretty funny.

Back