• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bad News From AAP

AnabolicMonster

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
AAP has some bad news. As many of you know AAP took a week off from taking orders. Unfortunately during that break the man decided he's not going to re open... Well at least not on the 2nd as planned. AAP will now open Friday April 3rd. But there's good news to share as well. Come Friday with the re open, AAP will also run a test only bogo sale while supplies last. So what testosterone is in the sale? Test e, c, p and tne. For those who don't know, bogo is a buy one get one. The minimum still applies and there's no end date. It's while supplies last. Contact myself, sheriv, s2h or HeavyIron for a list.

HeavyIron could you send me a list. Phyco sent me some info on where to get some gear Good prices two and one and about a new store , I am a newbe trying to learn system. Thanks again. Will be hitting y'all up found some good people with this out fit. Want to order today! Everyone have a good one!!!

Back