• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How much $$ do you make per year?

How much money's do you make(not household)

• 20k or less

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • 20k-40k

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • 40-70k

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • More than all that

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
This is meant to be anonymous btw lol but I made 38 last year (24 years old and no college)

damn I need to find something to do.

You're only talking about the jobs that find their way on the books right? But then again, why would anyone here do anything illegal like fail to keep track of jobs so you can pay taxes.

i feel your pain brother...looks like ill be writing the IRS another fat check this year, even after they wreck my paycheck with all the medicare, social security, and federal tax. Next we are going to have an Obama Care tax on our checks...another 7.5%. America home of the free, where nothing is free...not even air. Yep, the good old US of A has found a way to charge for fucking air...carbon credits.

i cant count how many times ive thought about selling everything i own and moving to Guatamala.

Top tax bracket. I need to start up a business though, it's unreal how bad they rape me on taxes.

Last edited:
because i work for Jewish Dr's that dont miss shit. If they write you a check, best believe you are getting a 1099. If you dont report it, the IRS will catch it eventually, then come back for the taxes, plus penalties and interest. best to just get a good accountant.

You're only talking about the jobs that find their way on the books right? But then again, why would anyone here do anything illegal like fail to keep track of jobs so you can pay taxes.

Im off the grid fawk the gov

Not enough to be on Growth all year round .

IML Gear Cream!
It takes having money first to comprehend this^^^ the thing about happiness and money that is...

I disagree with mo money mo problems though... you may want to see what is the root cause of your problems cause it isn't having too much money lol

Money means shit. Took me a long time to figure that out. So much more to life than how much money you can make. Money can't buy happiness.

"Mo money, mo problems"

Why you trying to kill my thread brah?

jk I agree but was curious what others are actually making these days. My happiest moments often happen when I'm broke as shit. Met my fiancé when I was dead broke actually. Then I got a huge backpay deal from the government and blew most of it on courting her... the ring too though. Was worth it.

Money means shit. Took me a long time to figure that out. So much more to life than how much money you can make. Money can't buy happiness.

"Mo money, mo problems"
I disagree 100% only people that have money say this ...anyone that has lived day to day will tell you different ...in todays world where gas and milk are $3-$4 a gal money is everything to be confortable......without money you would have to live in 3rd world country to survive...

Ive been stuck not being able to work and i tell ya every problem i have that i didnt before involve or revolve around money.

If money didnt matter nobody would work...this world functions on the $1 and it will always be that way...so go make as much money as you can while you can becasue ya never know when that day comes where you cant...and when that day comes and you dont have a cushion or nest egg...YOUR FUCKED and will lose everything you worked your ass off for...

If you have any carpentry skills? These guys in the unions make 70-100k a year. Better yet, join the electrical union, these guys make 130-160k a year. NO SHIT!

Why you trying to kill my thread brah?

jk I agree but was curious what others are actually making these days. My happiest moments often happen when I'm broke as shit. Met my fiancé when I was dead broke actually. Then I got a huge backpay deal from the government and blew most of it on courting her... the ring too though. Was worth it.

lol! Not tryin to kill it brah! Just stating my opinion on the matter. I've averaged mid 70s the last several years. I made 88k one year and 86k the next year back in 2009 & 2010 I think. Not the richest guy in the world, but I wasn't exactly hurting for money either. Lived comfortably. Bought shit that I wanted to. Wined and dined ladies. Money wasn't an issue. When I made the most money, I wanted even more money the next year. Its a viscious cycle. A nasty split with my Ex, a forclosure, child support.....and all that money goes away quickly. I'm happier now, broke as shit, unemployed, barely scraping by then I was with the mother of my son. Felt like a damn prison sentence lol.

I will say this, its easy to chase money and get accustomed to a lifestyle once you make good money. The hard part is cutting back when and if that money goes away.

I've been unemployed for 5 months now. Sucks to admit that. Its embarrasing honestly. But I get to see my son a whole lot more. I get to watch his baseball games every Saturday. I have an awesome gal that I just proposed to! Yay! And things are going well. Relationships in my life are great because I am making time to build them. Money, work, career.....are not the end all be all like I once thought before. They are just simply the vehicle to which we can enjoy what's truly important in life. Our loved ones.

Once I get back on my feet, then I'll have money to pay for our wedding. And can start a new chapter in my life.

lol! Not tryin to kill it brah! Just stating my opinion on the matter. I've averaged mid 70s the last several years. I made 88k one year and 86k the next year back in 2009 & 2010 I think. Not the richest guy in the world, but I wasn't exactly hurting for money either. Lived comfortably. Bought shit that I wanted to. Wined and dined ladies. Money wasn't an issue. When I made the most money, I wanted even more money the next year. Its a viscious cycle. A nasty split with my Ex, a forclosure, child support.....and all that money goes away quickly. I'm happier now, broke as shit, unemployed, barely scraping by then I was with the mother of my son. Felt like a damn prison sentence lol.

I will say this, its easy to chase money and get accustomed to a lifestyle once you make good money. The hard part is cutting back when and if that money goes away.

I've been unemployed for 5 months now. Sucks to admit that. Its embarrasing honestly. But I get to see my son a whole lot more. I get to watch his baseball games every Saturday. I have an awesome gal that I just proposed to! Yay! And things are going well. Relationships in my life are great because I am making time to build them. Money, work, career.....are not the end all be all like I once thought before. They are just simply the vehicle to which we can enjoy what's truly important in life. Our loved ones.

Once I get back on my feet, then I'll have money to pay for our wedding. And can start a new chapter in my life.

good for you brother. The ups and downs are humbling and make you a better person. I actually collect unemployment every winter now because I do seasonal construction. Live like a king during the summer (to each his own) and hibernate during the winter lol.

i used to be very materialistic. Meeting my girl changed that a lot. Crazy how priorities can flip like that but I'm a better person the way I am now. Having to humble myself mended a lot of broken relationships that I hadn't cared to see how important they were because I was too busy worrying about dumb stuff.

i also can't complain about how I lean out once I stop partying and going out. I guess the obsession with my body hasn't changed yet

Last edited:
Money brings plenty of happiness to you when you can do all the things you want for the people you love the most ... I have nothing and whenever I do have something I spend it on my wife or other loved 1s ...They are the times when I am most happy ...So yes money buys happiness

I've won and lost millions, but much happier now with my 9-5 and make 60k

Wow, their a lot of opinions and drama on this post. Why don't we have a post how much a year we spend on gear?

Wow, their a lot of opinions and drama on this post. Why don't we have a post how much a year we spend on gear?
It would be the same thread.,..

Get Shredded!
If you have any carpentry skills? These guys in the unions make 70-100k a year. Better yet, join the electrical union, these guys make 130-160k a year. NO SHIT!

I was 19yrs old and a decision bad to made , auto technician or electrician ofcourse I chose mechanic and I have regreted it ever since I turned 30yrs old....

I was 19yrs old and a decision bad to made , auto technician or electrician ofcourse I chose mechanic and I have regreted it ever since I turned 30yrs old....
What kind of cars? A buddy is a mercedez master mechanic. Hard work butgood monry

If you look at my w-2 69,066.25 health PPO, dental, adn vision for the whole family. ALso bonus and profit sharing. Then check out my k-1 at 132,235.55 looks like I hit the 200k mark this year,

BTW tax time is so fun. Ans SoCal SJ is right. Money doesn't mean shit. Sometimes it gives you opportunities but other times it just over complicates life and causes stress and bullshit. I think the key is to not buy stupid shit, which I messed up. Bought a boat, plane, camper trailer, sandrail, dirtbikes, gun collection, and 5 cars. so many insurance taxes, fees and shit I dont even know what the fn reg is for,.

work manual labor, bust my ass for every buck, some non taxed side work, keeps the boat afloat.. I almost got enough for my next cycle so fuck it. mo gear, less problems lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Construction trades work is only part time. At least where I live it is. I'm self employed, I do plumbing, pipe fitting, pipe welding and HVAC work. Work has been slow as fuck all this year! I'm way behind on all utilities and rent. About to have to close shop and go on the road working. I've had good years and bad. A good year I can make 60 - 70k. A bad year 20k.

mo money, mo problems is true...but they are different kind of problems. people without money have problems like, running water, electricity and food.

people with money dont have basic needs problems, they have spoiled kid and wife problems, lawyer trying to fuck'em problems, everyone trying to fuck'em problems. in-law problems and family members want to borrow and not pay back problems, hard to make real friends unless they have money too but they are assholes problems...

Money matters. More to the point not having money matters. When shit falls apart having money for the lawyers/doctors/mechanics matters. What I have found to be true is I need much more money than what it takes to live comfortably. Generally speaking had I avoided booze, drugs, and women I may feel differently, but between those three things, 3 kids, the family courts and the realization that I can't do shit for my loved ones if I don't have it to give, I'm on my 4th restart in 12 years. If I don't make more than the top selection on this poll the state WILL arrest me because I can't pay what the state says I can afford and they will lock me up so that I can't give anything. Slavery is alive and well.

Every time I have "enough" I either give it all away for my kids or my sanity, or a shot to do better. The only time "mo money mo problems" has ever applied was when I had a daughter with a girl who's family has more money than Jesus before Jimmy Swaggert takes his cut, and it was that they had "mo money" than me that was the problem. Thank God for charm, patience and strategy (and a decent woman in all fairness)! :roflmao:

Back