• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Halo 4 Her comeback thread.

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Neg prince and Heavy until this premium anabolic is returned to the weak and pale!

DO IT!

I negged heavy last week..my negs must be extra weak because he did not respond :(

db113b79180672d3d623747aced5ba42.jpg

69049d6d4ec453015e8de44a482a06fe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know her IRL... That's NOT anyone on this board

That's definitely her. Stop the lies Gluutes.

And tits. Out. For the boys. Tits out for the boys. Tyia

That's definitely her. Stop the lies Gluutes.

And tits. Out. For the boys. Tits out for the boys. Tyia

I have a credible source that says gluuutes is super hot. She would break asf. All the IT vatos in Panama couldn't keep the servers running and operational with the bandwidth that gluutes would command.

I will post my mangina after My weekend manscaping if that will help Just one closet homosexual rub one out.

I think we should sell that storage locker full of expired h4h before the official Re run. I'm
i miss withoutrulers :(

I have a credible source that says gluuutes is super hot. She would break asf. All the IT vatos in Panama couldn't keep the servers running and operational with the bandwidth that gluutes would command.

We've already seen a partial-face partial-nude shot and yeah I think you're right... but if it comes down to a gluuuutes nude vs. the health of the servers, well, the servers gotta take a dive. Sorry ASF.

Sheri was placed on female super mod suspension for her ill advised squaw lip...

For this she was negged and sent to the kitchen too cook and clean as any common split tail should do...once all the dishes are done..supper is made...and creampies are layed into the bun....she will be returned to green...

Sincerely,
Heavies admin

I will post my mangina after My weekend manscaping if that will help Just one closet homosexual rub one out.
:(

There's a few "closet homosexuals" that have been watching this thread all day waiting for this...

There's a few "closet homosexuals" that have been watching this thread all day waiting for this...

Overt not closet darling. Btw like the pics of my dingdong? The Eiffel Tower is a fav ;)

Back