• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need help reading labwork

Guillotine

Registered
Reaction score
Your not running armidex or aromasin? Your e2 is way to high

Actually I believe that may be the highest I ever seen. I had mid around 80 before and was freaking out. You need aromasin fast

Your not running armidex or aromasin? Your e2 is way to high
I'm on tren and I believe that tren shows up as e2 on labcorp for whatever reason.

I am on 2mg anastrozole a week (1mg taken the day after each test shot)

If I had to guess I would say your AI is junk. I would rather run it at .5mg eod but I'm wondering if your is even any good.

is anyone not concerned that his WBC and Platelets are so high?

If I had to guess I would say your AI is junk. I would rather run it at .5mg eod but I'm wondering if your is even any good.
Given the source, I'd be surprised if the AI had an issue, particularly as I have zero symptoms of out of control e2 - no puffy or itchy nips, no lumps, etc. My bigger questions/concerns are around the rest of the labs - the other highs and lows that aren't related to test or e2.

You used LabCorps ECLIA method for E2 analysis, absolutely worthless if you are running tren as tren always gives a false high on your E2 number when analysis is done using this method.

Only use LC/MS/MS when on tren.

IML Gear Cream!
Looks fine to me. Drink a lot more water and take a multivitamin and a baby aspirin a day if you aren't already. All indications point to tren. WBC could be a cold, or I've seen it elevate when people don't like an ester like prop. Nothing about it is pretty but nothing about labs on tren is. The e2 looks exactly like mine when I used labcorp while running tren. If you are relatively side effect free and comfortable sounds like you are fine with the AI. Water, multivitamin, baby aspirin (maybe 2) are what I'd recommend if everything else is feeling ok.

Looks fine to me. Drink a lot more water and take a multivitamin and a baby aspirin a day if you aren't already. All indications point to tren. WBC could be a cold, or I've seen it elevate when people don't like an ester like prop. Nothing about it is pretty but nothing about labs on tren is. The e2 looks exactly like mine when I used labcorp while running tren. If you are relatively side effect free and comfortable sounds like you are fine with the AI. Water, multivitamin, baby aspirin (maybe 2) are what I'd recommend if everything else is feeling ok.
Thanks Damgar.

The only side effect is this craptastic cough and night sweats. The cough is supposedly bronchitis-related, and, well, tren (and clen) makes you sweat. Its the high RBC, platlets, potassium, low other shit that concerned me.

I'm doing 1.25gallons of water a day - up it to 2gallons?

Doc wants to give me an albuterol inhaler for cough - will that be bad with clen? Don't they kind of don't he same thing?

Thanks Damgar.

The only side effect is this craptastic cough and night sweats. The cough is supposedly bronchitis-related, and, well, tren (and clen) makes you sweat. Its the high RBC, platlets, potassium, low other shit that concerned me.

I'm doing 1.25gallons of water a day - up it to 2gallons?

Doc wants to give me an albuterol inhaler for cough - will that be bad with clen? Don't they kind of don't he same thing?
Clen and abluteral are similar drugs with different half lives. The bronchitis could be a cold and that's why the WBC's are so high OR it could be the tren. Tren cough has two meanings and that bronchitis could be tren related. I wouldn't mix the clen and the albuterol but the albuterol may be more beneficial to your comfort. I'm not a stim guy.

I would drink as much water throughout the day as possible if I were you. Tren makes you sweat 24/7 and dehydrates the shit out of you and your labs look like someone that is dehydrated. Your creatinine is a bit high and I imagine your kidneys would appreciate a bit of help!

Clen and abluteral are similar drugs with different half lives. The bronchitis could be a cold and that's why the WBC's are so high OR it could be the tren. Tren cough has two meanings and that bronchitis could be tren related. I wouldn't mix the clen and the albuterol but the albuterol may be more beneficial to your comfort. I'm not a stim guy.

I would drink as much water throughout the day as possible if I were you. Tren makes you sweat 24/7 and dehydrates the shit out of you and your labs look like someone that is dehydrated. Your creatinine is a bit high and I imagine your kidneys would appreciate a bit of help!
LOL will do. Getting that gallon plus in is hard enough - I might just need to bag myself and walk around with some banana bags. LOL. Never heard of a persistent tren cough - only the "oh shit I nicked a vein" cough.

I hear you on the albuterol - kinda figured they were same family given name similarities.

LOL will do. Getting that gallon plus in is hard enough - I might just need to bag myself and walk around with some banana bags. LOL. Never heard of a persistent tren cough - only the "oh shit I nicked a vein" cough.

I hear you on the albuterol - kinda figured they were same family given name similarities.
When people talk about tren affecting cardio capacity they are many times referring to a tightness in the chest. Something about prostglandins and inflammation... Yada yada. Tren can and does cause shortness of breath and in some cases something very similar to bronchitis. Personally I devour 2 liters of water every morning when I wake up because I feel like beef jerky after a night of tren sweats. I was just with a buddy that was laughing at me being out of breath. As far as clen vs albuterol I'll let soneone that has experience with them comment.

Labcorp's standard E2 assay will show wildly unreliable results while on tren (or npp) ... but so will Quest's. No one's ECLIA E2 assay is worth a shit while on those drugs, and it's barely worth a shit while off em. Get both the ECLIA and LC/MS/MS (or "ultrasensitive") assays on the same blood draw and you'll see this, even while on only test. ECLIA is crusty under the best of conditions.

When people talk about tren affecting cardio capacity they are many times referring to a tightness in the chest. Something about prostglandins and inflammation... Yada yada. Tren can and does cause shortness of breath and in some cases something very similar to bronchitis. Personally I devour 2 liters of water every morning when I wake up because I feel like beef jerky after a night of tren sweats. I was just with a buddy that was laughing at me being out of breath. As far as clen vs albuterol I'll let soneone that has experience with them comment.
Interesting on the tren side. I just got back from urgent care and they diagnosed bronchitis and gave me beclomethasone to help with the coughing.

Labcorp's standard E2 assay will show wildly unreliable results while on tren (or npp) ... but so will Quest's. No one's ECLIA E2 assay is worth a shit while on those drugs, and it's barely worth a shit while off em. Get both the ECLIA and LC/MS/MS (or "ultrasensitive") assays on the same blood draw and you'll see this, even while on only test. ECLIA is crusty under the best of conditions.
Well the test was ms/ms so I thought the e2 would be as well. Guess not. LOL

if you do in fact have bronchitis and its not being mis-diagnosed by the tren, then that may explain the high WBC...but the high WBC with high platelets concerns me. would like to hear from HI on this one.

Well the test was ms/ms so I thought the e2 would be as well. Guess not. LOL

Yeah I know, I've made the same mistake. If it doesn't say, then the E2 assay is just ECLIA. I don't know of any cheap package bloodwork at privatemdlabs or labsmd that combine both of those as lc/ms/ms... you gotta add one of them on.

Get Shredded!
if you do in fact have bronchitis and its not being mis-diagnosed by the tren, then that may explain the high WBC...but the high WBC with high platelets concerns me. would like to hear from HI on this one.
When I'm on tren platelets elevate. Baby aspirin and more water. The WBC aren't worth getting twisted about.

Gotacha. Not to familiar with tren. You always have good info damgar, respect

When I'm on taren platelets elevate. Baby aspirin and more water. The WBC aren't worth getting twisted about.

Back