• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Here (TheMyth89 is finally coming on board)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMyth89

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dear ASF,

I was referred here by a few people and am looking to be a member here. I also am the only rep for Iron Star Labs and was curious if I could talk with a mod about becoming a long standing member here for the board. Anyways I'm happy to be here and am looking forward to helping my fellow brothers out! If you need any references or have questions about why I started to bodybuild, lift, workout etc just ask and I'll gladly answer.

Just a few quick Tidbits about me: Been on the forums since 2009, have a few active boards I'm on; waiting to try the best landing spot for myself and ISL and to help out people as best as we can. Please if you have any questions just ask away! Again I'm happy to be here!

Thanks,

TM89

Last edited:

Tren thank you for a warm welcome, like I said I've checked this board out but now just joining, everything looks really nice here and have been told there are alot of good guys here with a lot of knowledge, I'm hoping I can teach others some stuff while also growing in myself and learning some new things as well.

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Welcome

Tren thank you for a warm welcome, like I said I've checked this board out but now just joining, everything looks really nice here and have been told there are alot of good guys here with a lot of knowledge, I'm hoping I can teach others some stuff while also growing in myself and learning some new things as well.

Looks like you joined in June 2014. :coffee:

Talking to mod about becoming long standing member ? I don't understand but welcome

My apologies, was in a bit of a rush. I'm looking forward to hopefully becoming a long standing member here and I would like to talk to a mod about possibly bringing my lab aboard!

But thank you for the welcome!

IML Gear Cream!
Looks like you joined in June 2014. :coffee:

Yeah with going to school and doing this rep thing on the side got a bit busy, however I was referred here by PTPT1980 (or possibly PT1980), I've known him a while. Thank you for the welcome VR44.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to ASF. Good to see ya.

Welcome brother, PT1980 referred me over here.

Welcome. You need to contact heavyiron (Admin) to discuss advertising.

Thank you JD for the warm welcome and I'll
Contact heavy iron as soon as I can. Again thank you everyone for you warm regards.

My apologies, was in a bit of a rush. I'm looking forward to hopefully becoming a long standing member here and I would like to talk to a mod about possibly bringing my lab aboard!

But thank you for the welcome!

Oh i see .. Lol.. Well good luck and welcome

6 posts and you already have a gimmick account. Well played sir

6 posts and you already have a gimmick account. Well played sir

Huh? I registered on tapatalk and screwed it up with TheMyrh89 --> fat fingered punched it by accident. There is no gimmick here; I know a good numbers of these guys from
Various forums. I apologize if there is confusion?

Just don't be a fucking moron. Quickest way to get banned

Welcome to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back