• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Always confused on pros cycles vs ours. VETS CHIME IN

bababoeyasf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It seems the general thought on all boards is things like deca 12-16 weeks things like EQ 16-20 weeks. However i have MULTIPLE bodybuilders (mike libratore/dave palumbo/rich piana) bodybuilders who tun test then switch secondary compounds like eq and deca every 8 weeks. If i were to post a cycle that had EQ for 8 weeks everyone would say too short a time and a waste and i thought that was common thinking.
Yet serious bodybuilders seem to always test as a base then switch other compounds in and out. is this the more effective way of cycling? hoping heavy or mike arnold can chime in.
WHICH IS BETTER
traditional cycle
test weeks 1-16
deca week 1-16

or PRO cycle
TEST 1-16
DECA 1-8
EQ-9-16

You think a pro cycle is test deca and EQ? Try adding about 4 other compounds and you'll be close, oh and don't forget about the GH and slin.

i understand that obviously i just wonder if there is some weight for only running things for 8 weeks and switching them out. Sorry for over simplifiing the question

That is the question or subject i suppose. The idea of switching these long estered compounds out at 8 weeks vs longer runs. does this help this body keep gaining since most platue around this point anyway and it a positive? or is it a negitive because just when these long esters are working full strength youre discountinuing them?

Obviously they run stuff according to there goals...maybe Piana doesnt have a good appetite and wants to run eq during a short run to keep him hungry...or mayby he likes running deca to help with joint issues...
Sometimes when drugs are in a cycle there not there for the anabolic ability but there for other sides they combat...and 8 wks is usually when things slow down so i can see things jumping around then or doses increasing etc..
Its all personal prefference and ya cant get caught up in what others do...run the shit and find out what it does to you

I've only been in the game for 6 years but I've never heard of or seen anybody trying this. Seems like a waste to me. I know deca stays in you for a hell of a long time but at theraputic levels probably not more than 2 weeks after discontinuation.

Back