• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need some help bros

Gmoney

Registered
Reaction score
Anywhere the ducks are bombing and the turkeys are
Get Shredded!
Guys my gym partner is 6'0 130 lbs soaking wet...he is very dedicated,eats like a mule and he just can't seem to put on weight. He is not on aas, I swear he has sex every night so his test level may be ok! Lol...anyway I need some advice on putting some weight on this dude!

Eat and sleep...other than being in the gym or at work he should be laying on his back...supplements...and lots of them. I am not a very big fan of Mass Gainers but he may need the extra calories...

Diet.

Seems the least thing we all talk about, or listen to when we start the gym lifestyle. I look back and now believe putting my workout plan together = easy, researching what gear to use= easy, realizing how to eat and how hard it is to get over 4000 calories and the dedication and planning around work, family and life= hard.

However, it is one of the most important pillars to growing. He needs to eat till he is sick of it and then eat more.

LowT

Back