• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Typical Payment Method

ironman59

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've used both a reliable domestic and an over seas source successfully. The transaction is secure and relatively safe except for one area. The payment method really leaves you hangin out there, with all of your personal information. I even had a clerk question me if I knew my recipient. I kept my cool, but wanted to say none of your damn business. Don't know what the alternative would be, and have never ran across a diiferent method. Any comments?

Please read the rules.

No domestic discussion.
No payment discussion.
ASF Rules-Must Read

All information on Anabolic Steroid Forums is for entertainment and educational purposes only!

ASF has no affiliation with ANY advertisors; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

Don't send a PM to me or any mods/admin asking about any advertisors, we will not respond. We don't know anything about their businesses.

*Advertisers are FULLY responsible for enforcing the rules in their forums. Failure to enforce these rules will result in an advertiser being removed from ASF immediately.

*No discussion of payments, lists or payment methods on the open forum.

*No discussion of sending or receiving locations on the open forum.

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

*No discussion of mail or mail couriers

*You may respectfully address issues however advertisor bashing is not permitted at any time.

It's your responsibility to check the laws that govern your Country, State, or Province in regards to items offered by some companies and advertisors that you may read about on this site. We are not liable or responsible for any purchases that you make with any advertisor.

Proceed at your own risk, and know the laws of the Country in which you reside.

Failure to follow these rules will result in an immediate banning.

Last edited:
These rules are here to protect us all and must be enforced, thanks tommy.and hey ironman, you do have other avenues ok, you can pm any of the reps on any of the sources sub-forums and in private you can address any of your inquiries, and also converse with other members in that private fashion and all will be good ok. I am also willing to help ya if i can ok.
Thank you,,

the"bone"man

Back