• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Getting HUGE Vol. 2

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wellp, now that everything has been compiled it is time to fine tune my summer run. As of right now I have planned the following, all subject to change, and advice more than welcomed.

2uqnms7.jpg

Weeks 1-5:
  • Test Prop 100mg EoD
  • D-Bol 40-50mg ED
  • Test Cyp 500mg E7D
  • Proviron 50mg ED
  • Adex .5mg EoD

Weeks 6-10:
  • Test Cyp 600mg E7D
  • Proviron 50mg ED
  • Adex .5mg EoD

Weeks 10-13:
  • Test Cyp 750mg E7D
  • Proviron 50mg ED
  • Adex .5mg EoD

Weeks 14-15:
  • Test Cyp 750mg E7D
  • Proviron 50mg ED
  • Aromasin 25mg ED
  • HCG 1500iu EoD

Weeks 16-17:

• Proviron 50mg ED
  • Aromasin 25mg ED
  • HCG 1500iu EoD

Weeks 18-22:
  • Proviron 50mg ED
  • Aromasin 12.5mg ED
  • Clomid 100/50/50/25/25
---------------------------------------

As you can see I also have a metric assload of Tren Base that I will be playing with pre-workout, as well as some TNE. There is also Nolva on hand for a just in case moment.

1. My main questions fall within my Adex dose, which I am unsure of when partnered with Proviron. Blood work will surely be the indicator, but I figure .5mg EoD will suffice to start; though factoring in D-Bol I may need a higher dose.
  2. Beyond that I was unsure as to whether or not Proviron was usable all the way through PCT or not.
  3. I was also unsure as to whether or not my switch from Adex to Aromasin in week 14 is the ideal place, or if I should drag it further.
  4. Further more, if I were to in fact use Tren Base ED PWO would there be a need for Caber/Prami or does the lack of ester alleviate the need for such measures?

Doses are not set in stone, and my PCT is based off my previous run which I have recovered from nicely. As mentioned previously, any and all advice is welcomed.

You wont need the caber/prami.

Excellent, I may swoop some up just to have on hand. I need to grab some Pharma Nolva too, since I went pharma everything else. The RUI stuff I have is good, but getting out-dated.

I see that.. :thinking: Pharma Caber is out of this world expensive, that may remain a research company good for me.

Anyone have some input on what week to transition from Adex to Aromasin, or Proviron use all the way through PCT?

3 sources, 3 blood draws, 3 poor results; that is correct. Finished up PCT a few weeks ago.

same here...i was starting to think it was just me. I see you got MFL oils, ive heard good things about them. Seems they are always out of stock of what i want. NPP, Tren

3 sources, 3 blood draws, 3 poor results; that is correct. Finished up PCT a few weeks ago.

IML Gear Cream!

Whats up brother.. read all your crummy experiences, I really hope this one works out for you. I definitely will be watching to see how this goes!

Whens first pin?

Not till June. I'll be getting post PCT bloods drawn Monday. I'm just fine tuning the cycle right now.

Just something to think about . Looks as if you're doing a 2 compound kick start , test p and dbol . Then dropping both and increasing the test c 100 mg/wk . At this point IMHO you will notice a large drop off in this cycle . I would be thinking of maybe running the dbol at the back end and using test p as your kick start or vice versa . If you do go with what you have planned you will probably need 50mg/day of aromasin with both the tests and dbol . Also with proviron I never noticed anything until I ran 75mg/day . You maybe different especially being younger .

Thanks for the response Lou, I had been wondering if the drop to standard test dose would be a drastic pitfall. I definitely want to start with test p for my kicker. My only fear of dbol at the end is cranking up Aromatization right before ending. If I do transition to the Prop only for a start would it be reasonable to extend it out a couple weeks and just taper the dose down into week 5/6. Once the Prop is phased out would it be wise to match the combined dose with test c to avoid any sort of drop off?

As far as AI usage I decided on adex for the bulk of the cycle due to requiring 50mg/day of Aromasin to manage a 250mg/week test equivalent.

I have enough Proviron to utilize 100mg a day from beginning to end if necessary. 50mg is just a baseline point. I did also find some research supporting that Proviron is not harmful during PCT, as well as studies saying it has no purpose in any application. Question answered at least. I'll post the links later when I'm not mobile.

Yes I think so . I usually kick start myself and many times I have kept the fast ester in the whole run as well . I like the combo of fast and slower esters . Or as you mentioned when you drop the fast ester kick up the dose of long ester to compensate for the drop in overall doseage . It's not that dropping the test p would be so drastic but dropping both test p and dbol at the same time would probably result in a stall effect just when you want things to really get cranking .

better having some prami/caber and not using it than having milky nipples.play it safe bro

Ya I'm looking for some, I can't find any Pharma caber for less than $10/mg though. What amount would one need if a prolactin surge needed quelled?

I think I have decided to do the Dbol Kickstart and save the Prop for the second half. My reasoning being that the Prop Kickstart would leave me having to match it with a ~800/week Cyp dose around week 7.. I feel that would leave little room for expansion and I definitely don't need to be dosing that high just yet.

Get Shredded!
2j2ci1j.png

Switched from weekly pins to 2x per week.. and adjusted doses a bit. Seems to be a more even approach than my previous plan.. still running Proviron through the entire cycle.. as well as tren base and tne.

Last edited:
Well I think this is my final revision... Just waiting to get my blood done one more time to see how much more I have recovered my test level from the last run. Should put me right around May 18th as my start date.

1-5: (T:500/week)
|Dia 50ED|Cyp 250E3D|Adex .5EOD|Prov 50ED|HCG 250E3D

6-8: (T:600/week)
|Cyp 300E3D|Adex .5EOD|Prov 50ED|HCG 250E3D

9-14: (T:675/week)
|Cyp 250E3D|Adex .5EOD|Prov 75ED|Prop 75EOD|HCG 250E3D

15-18:
(T:830/week)
|Cyp 300E3D|Adex .5EOD|Prov 75ED|Prop 100EOD|HCG 250E3D

19-20:
|Prov 75ED|HCG 250E3D|Ex 25ED

21-25:
|Prov 50ED|Ex 25ED|Clom 100/50/50/25/25)

Tren Base/TNE at varying doses throughout

cucev.png

Last edited:
Completely unworkable. I see nothing in that schedule for screaming arguments, slamming doors, fisticuffs, and occasional solo trips to a local motel. Or are you just trying to avoid having another satirical thread open up in the Pit? :)

Nice use of the pin scheduling graph though. I just eyeball it imaginarily in my head but should start using your approach instead.

Back