• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bump up dosage??

smalld01

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay so I bought a 25ml jug of test e for my cycle of 500/week...pretty basic. I'm going to have 5ml left over when I'm done... I was thinking that instead I could bump up my dosage of two 250mg (1ml) injections per week to two 325 (1.5ml) injections for the last 4 weeks of my cycle.

Suggestions??

For a test only cycle this comes highly recommended as posted by Heavyiron:

The human body is always fighting for homeostasis so the concept is to increase dose before gains plateau. Based on the 2009 myostatin study we can design a cycle that is effective for 10 weeks using this strategy. The following first cycle is for men that want a little more performance with added risk while only using Testosterone. The first 5 weeks a standard dose is administered to evaluate how your body responds and to determine if sides are manageable. If sides are manageable then increase the dose.

Week 1-5 600mg Testosterone weekly
Week 6-8 800mg Testosterone weekly
Week 9-10 1 gram Testosterone weekly

10-25 mg Aromasin daily with the goal of keeping Estradiol between 10pg/ml-30pg/ml. Only blood work can confirm if you are in this range.

500iu HCG twice weekly.

-------------

You can't go wrong there. For ease of measuring with 250mg/ml the following would be very effective as well.

Week 1-5 500mg weekly
Week 6-8 750mg weekly
Week 8-10 1000mg weekly

This would run you right at 24ml.

Obviously the same Ai, and hcg recommendation applies as well as standard pct protocol.

Midwest

If its your first cycle then I'd keep your test between 500 and 750. No need to go any higher for a first

That's perfect. Or run for 12 weeks.

What Rainier said. Just run it at 500/wk til you run out

Back