• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Appreciate feed back after first cycle. Improvement thru knowledge

Mckelroy83

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, new to forum but i see there is a fountain of knowledge here from you all. Im 32 6'3 and 200lbs. Im very athletic and am happy with my current state. Except for one thing.
My first cycle was 12 weeks long and was test e and equi blend. Kickstarted with dbol for 3 weeks.'I understood it was a good mild starter cycle and i was very happy the results. The highest i ever went was 400mg a week. After cycle i used nolva and an over the counter called recycle. Everything was fine.
Its been about 3 month since i off cycled and a month a half since i quit pct.
Ive noticed i havent lost hardly any strength and im still hitting gym 4-5 days a week. Buuuut i have noticed one thing. A very low sex drive. Very low. I still wake up with morning wood but i could less throughout the day anymore about extra curricular actives involving women.
I heard restarting a pct cycle could work and here is what was recommended to me. 1 week hcg. 4 weeks after of nolva clomid and proviron. I really want the proviron since it raises libido. Low doses. Any thoughts? I appreciate yalls knowledge and any constructive criticism as well.

How was your sex-drive before running the cycle? Its easy to get used to wanting to bang 24/7 while on cycle, then returning to your "normal" test range feels like you have less drive...

I have this issue when dropping from a "blast" to my normal cruise of 250mg/wk... sex drive is still there, but noticeably lower.

Any testicular atrophy? Your pct was kind of weak,IMO, only nolvadex?

Before cycle i was always pretty horny after gym. Obviously during cycle i was annoyingly horny. Now its very low. Like i said, still morning wood but not much rest of day.
Ive scheduled an appointment with my doc who specializes in sports medicine so he should have experience with this i hope, but the appointment isnt til may 12. Hoping for help before then
Yup. Just nolva and some OTC stuff. A lesson learned into the fact that pct is just as important if not more. I didnt know anything about HCG at the time but im hearing from a lot it should be a staple in every cycle. My boys are back to normal size and never shrank much to begin with.
So what do tall think of running a week or HCG and then low doses of proviron, nolva, clomid?
Also, thank you for your inputs.

Back