• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fuck Hoes....

Eatsleeprepeat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Spent all week with a woman, day and night; at my house every night. The night I met her I got offered to have a 3way with 2 other gorgeous women, but they lacked the passion this other woman had so I chose her that night. The next night, the crazy bitch got upset my female friend touched my chest to put emphases how much growth my chest has gotten and she got upset and stormed off. So in the time she was absent (We weren't even remotely dating; only a 1 night hookup) I started chatting up this beautiful bartender at the bar we were at and when she saw it she paid out the tab and took me home. Anyhow, we decided to date because she "cared for me more than the world," and me as a hopeless romantic bought it. 2 days later, I respectfully ask her to give me some distance because we are both adults and shouldn't have to explain everything we are doing, because the trust alone should entail we aren't doing something we shouldn't. Her response is "Fuck you, you disgust me, get out of my life." Luck of the draw, we wind up at the same bar tonight, the same night we broke up and she tries to get her friends to jump me, but as a stout mofo with plenty of friends they backed off and apologized. Bar closes, and the whore brings some man home just in spite of me, because she knew I was outside talking to my friends and knew I saw the entire thing...
Moral of the story... Any woman that gives anal on the first night is a crazy bitch.
So I am going back to man whoring; to all the good women out there, know the struggle is real even for men as well. Even the southern gentlemen who always pay the tab, open car doors, and give the women anything she could desire. :nono:

This isn't me saying fuck women, because I know that a lot of you are amazing and would never do this kind of stuff; although to the crazy bitches just expect a wrap&tap and bounce before the sun comes up from now on. :winkfinger:

Stop telling them you love them after one night.

In before cooking family pet on stove.

Tomorow thread "picked up a tranny hooker was upset when i found out it was just an ugly woman with a bad case of blue waffle "

any girl that will fuck you and especially do anal first night probably bangs a lot of guys and gives anal first night, which equals poor decision making and that equals low intelligence and that equals your poor choice in woman. just sayn

Get Shredded!
can't find true love picking up women in bars???

whats this world come to!

quit surfing booze slags if you want to find a nice girl.

you can't be disappointed in some bar skank that behaves like.... a fucking bar skank

wake up and smell the napalm betty! its not WOMEN you're having issues with

its booze whores.

There's been a lot of threads lately about batshit crazy ladies, I think everyone should invest 5 minutes of your day learning about the crazy/hot matrix.

There's been a lot of threads lately about batshit crazy ladies, I think everyone should invest 5 minutes of your day learning about the crazy/hot matrix.

I'm thinking the crazy/hot formula works with dudes too....jus sayin

Sounds like a true lady to me, marriage material rite there......

look if it wasnt for those bad decision makin woman alot of marriages/familys broken up ....
personally I give those crazy bitches props:coffee:

In b4 she shows up preggo :roflmao:

Since when can women get pregnant from anal?

OP... You BOTH sound very young and immature.
From now on if you want a real relationship try picking up women in other places than the bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back