• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sleepy's Clen cutting log, IMR sponsored.

Eatsleeprepeat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stats:
6'1
216lb as of 3/27
12% BF

My current cycle is sust 250 and tren ace 100 m/w/f, so with this clen we will DEFINITELY be seeing some serious results.
My workout split is 5 days on 1 day off, cardio 3 times a week, abs 2-4 times a week.
My clen dosage will be 40mcg for the first 2 days, then I will increase by 10mcg until I reach 150mcg, at which point I will taper down to 100, then 60, and 30.

This log is 1 day late, meaning my cycle actually started yesterday, but my proclivities with my girlfriend rendered me "unavailable" to properly log and post accurate information. Anyhow, on day 1, my first dosage was 20mcg, after about an hour and some change I didn't feel much so dosed another 20mcg. At which point I felt fucking geeked, the girl and I went to chipotle pre-WO and she kept asking what was wrong because my leg would NOT stop shaking. Mental focus was there, and energy was there, hell I actually skipped my pre-WO and ephedrine. Yesterday and today are my recarb days, so expect some fluctuation in the weight while my body adjusts.

To reiterate on important notes, at 40mcg I am seeing the effects I was seeing around 70-80mcg of a competitors brand, so it is too early for me to comment on how well it is dosed, but it is definitely more effective than the other clen from our well known peptide vendors.

nfoMikMm.jpg

jkdPo3Wm.jpg

5nqDAbQm.jpg

Big shoutout to Heavyiron for letting me log some of the legendary IMR chems!

Day 2 of my clen, and tren is starting to kick in as well. Had some MAJOR strength and stamina gainz, was at 216.4lb but like I said it was a recarb day so expect the flux. Shoulder & ab day, no cardio. As for my 40mcg clen dosage, I felt a little surge of energy although not near as massive as yesterday, can't wait to up it tomorrow. Although I have began keeping a hand towel with me as the sweats are becoming much more frequent even in cold environments.
yjrOLRrs.jpg

Ended up endulging on some taco bell late night after drinks with a buddy, weight sadly increased to 217.6, I am confident it is just bloat and will subside after my 2-a-days for the next couple days. Hit up chest earlier today, will do some cardio a little bit later and maybe abs if I can maintain the energy.

Also, up to 60mcg, no shakes, no jitters, seems pretty clean. Can't wait to get into the higher dosages! I can say although, I have to keep a towel with me everywhere because this tren & clen has me sweating even in cold environments!

Hope all goes well. Clen plus tren together can play some games with your heart.

Yeah. Tren sweats + clen sweats = 3 pillows a night

Luckily for me, I don't have those negative effects. I'm running sust around 750 and tren 300 ew, I have some heat flashes but they aren't so significant I'd put anything down. I can tell you this combo is kicking ASS! at 90mcg today, and no shakes. Plowed about 3-4 hours of chest abs and cardio today. My workouts have been hindered due to females. Although I'm getting some late night "HIIT" cardio 3-4 times a week so I'm counting that as my 2-a-days.
213.3 LB Pre-WO on recarb day, had some pancakes this morning talk about glorious!

DI2Slw0m.jpg

4/5/15 211 LB, down 2 from yesterday. 100mcg this morning, no shakes, but mad pumps and energy!

Bp44sE6b.jpg

Down 1 lb, at 210 but looking really freaking lean. Diet has been on point; and tren is filling the muscles very well! Oh, today I dosed 120, sweaty palms and shakes all day... So I'm going to 100mcg until the end of my clen cycle.

3 days after stopping clen intake, I am up 5lb with the same diet. In conclusion, I managed to lose weight I wouldn't have normally due to a caloric surpluss. 10lb in 2 weeks is great considering I am probably going to end back up around 220 without it.

Back