• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Loss of a best friend.

ponyboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I lost this big guy October 3rd. He spent his life guarding my girlfriend, now wife, his "Momma". I was expecting to spread his ashes this weekend in the North Cascades. I can't do it yet. I'm 45 yo and no kids! He was my boy. I feel weak!!
03bea8e13a2b29f52950eddd8fff71c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear it, man. For the most part in don't give two fucks about people, but puppies get me every time. Did he go out protecting his momma, or was it his time?

Sorry to hear it, man. For the most part in don't give two fucks about people, but puppies get me every time. Did he go out protecting his momma, or was it his time?

He waited for us to go to work. We came home to find him gone, at the top of the stairs waiting for us. Always a gentleman.

Good dog and a great friend....a real friend. The kind that would never stab you in the back.

Sorry to hear man. I've lost two great dogs and it really is harder than losing a person sometimes. They really do become your best friend. Just remember he wouldn't want you to get depressed.

i wish dogs lived longer.

Sorry to hear man. I've lost two great dogs and it really is harder than losing a person sometimes. They really do become your best friend. Just remember he wouldn't want you to get depressed.

i wish dogs lived longer.

True!! Thanks.

Sorry ,i know i lose my shitte any time i lose a four legged friend,,,sux

That makes me fucking sad. Too bad you couldn't be there with him. Hang in there man. I'm sure you have lots of good memories

IML Gear Cream!
Dogs rule, people suck. Sorry for your loss man. I have a 10 year old golden laying at my feet right now. When her time comes I'm not sure if I will be able to function. Godspeed to you pony.

So sorry for your loss,as a dog owner myself my boxer is part of my daily routine.The memories will last a lifetime..

U knoe dogs stay alive for their owners and will even go to be alone to die so they dont sadden us. Remember,all dogs go to heaven

He waited for us to go to work. We came home to find him gone, at the top of the stairs waiting for us. Always a gentleman.

Sorry for ur loss brother , I know how u feel trust me I had a dog for 18yrs thru countless relationships , this dog was my best friend and truelly a family member ....love him till this day and its been 6yrs ...I also got his ashes paws for haven i believe prepared it for me ....So hang in there brother and again sorry for the loss of ur best friend .....

My friends name was sid.....like syd viscious the drummer ctfu ....gdi this pct has my e level all over ther place shit ....

- - - Updated - - -

U knoe dogs stay alive for their owners and will even go to be alone to die so they dont sadden us. Remember,all dogs go to heaven

This man knows ^^^

So sorry you lost your bud ponyboy.
My dog is my best friend too, I can't even think about him not being here someday without tearing up.

damm man, I'm truly feel sad for you...

Sorry pony. I can't when imagine what you are going through, it's the worst feeling in the world.
Dogs have a unique ability to connect with their owners, and are not here long enough. When my boy goes I'll be wrecked.

All of you are the best. Thanks so much, we leave in an hour. "Pappy Van Winkle"will stay on the mantle for now. Time for our new rescue mix we have, to get crazy in the North Cascades. Peace!
Thanks again.

Everyone!

Dogs are the definition of unconditional love, it's all they want to do. We have lost two old german shepherds this year, they were with us for 15 years. They could never be replaced, but the three sleeping around me right now remind me why we loved them so much.

always thought it strange..

people call someone a dog as an insult

I've never met a man, so full of courage and loyalty... fearlessness and love.. steadfast and honest in all matters of the heart

as any dog I've ever come across

on a bad day, i hate humans

even on my worst day, can't find it in me to hate dogs

sorry to hear you lost your buddy

I lost this big guy October 3rd. He spent his life guarding my girlfriend, now wife, his "Momma". I was expecting to spread his ashes this weekend in the North Cascades. I can't do it yet. I'm 45 yo and no kids! He was my boy. I feel weak!!
03bea8e13a2b29f52950eddd8fff71c3.jpg

This is truly one of the best pictures I have seen. The expressions are fantastic -Thanks for sharing-OD

Back