• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anabolic Steroids guide books.

That_Tren_Life

Anabolic Monster
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I used to have a ton of books on AAS, and I upgraded my phone and lost them all. Anyone have any good books they like to read on AAS? I'm bored, and I hate Google because it keeps showing the same book. I downloaded Underground Steroid Handbook but it seems a little out dated.

I used to have a ton of books on AAS, and I upgraded my phone and lost them all. Anyone have any good books they like to read on AAS? I'm bored, and I hate Google because it keeps showing the same book. I downloaded Underground Steroid Handbook but it seems a little out dated.
I enjoy pulling out Anabolics by Bill Llewelyn . He is very conservative about dosing and somewhat dated but listed are just about ANY compound you think you may have heard about . The list is extensive as well as general info about the compound . Plus all the pics of gear in the back , lol .

I enjoy pulling out Anabolics by Bill Llewelyn . He is very conservative about dosing and somewhat dated but listed are just about ANY compound you think you may have heard about . The list is extensive as well as general info about the compound . Plus all the pics of gear in the back , lol .

YES.. Thats the book I was looking for. I couldnt remember what it was called to save the life of me. Haha thank you

Yeah that's my main book too. He seems to have a clear-headed and scientific view on the whole thing so it makes for a balanced read. Risks and benefits in perspective.

I enjoy a book by dr. Warren Wiley called "Better Than Steroids" its more about what food does and how to set up the perfect diet for your goals...and other is Dan Duchaines Body opus was a good read and another really helpful diet guide with alot of good info .

Both these books talk about steroids but there focus is more on how important food is and drugs involved in dieting...

No prob...i read the 1st version awhile back..its a good read but not worth what these crooks on amazon are charging...

I got lucky and bought body opus on there at a decent price...

Last edited:
No problem fellas...its a good read...i cant see spending $100-$300 on amazon for it though...thats insanity...

Another good book to dial in your diet for around $20-$30 is "Better than Steroids" by Dr Warren Wiley...all of his experience in on personal data taken from himself and previous clients...You can get it at bodybuilding.com i think or amazon....for the price its definately worth it.....

Get Shredded!
To all the youngsters out there, read this material....it's very informative! Might answer a lot of questions you have.

Just downloaded the book, will begin reading it. Thanks fellas

http://www.anasci.org/ebooks/Underground-Anabolics.pdf
http://host.bglot.com/Atanas/HD%20Backups%20/Info_20120601/Anabolics2006%20Part1.pdf

Last edited:
There is not much missing from there but maybe a book or 2

Back