• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

When cops come on ASF?

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do they look at it and say wow most of these people actually know what they're doing?

then they get to the pit and see that we're just shit bags like everyone else?

always been curious, what's your opinions Law men? (guys with 2 posts)

2 posts? What about the federal agents posing as sponsors? Theyre building huge cases on some of you right now. Intent to redistrubte and trafficking, etc.

ronniecoleman1.jpg

Officer Coleman reporting for duty. I say Yeah, buddy. I fit right in. Don't these shorty shorts say, "The Pit"?

2 posts? What about the federal agents posing as sponsors? Theyre building huge cases on some of you right now. Intent to redistrubte and trafficking, etc.

Good point, wonder who they are.

Conspiracy cases are a bitch... Carries as much as doing a real crime.

Just read an article on abcnews that estimates 25% of cops juice. I think most of them come here for the same reason as everyone else. Cops are just people. With shitty jobs.

Just read an article on abcnews that estimates 25% of cops juice. I think most of them come here for the same reason as everyone else. Cops are just people. With shitty jobs.

Wtf is with the DEA having their own special steroid busting unit? Id be pissed to hear how much of my tax money goes into paying for that.

Wtf is with the DEA having their own special steroid busting unit? Id be pissed to hear how much of my tax money goes into paying for that.
It's a specialty and every organization breaks down roles into specialties to increase productivity. DEA/FBI/... all enforcement and not policy. Need to bitch about the legislature and in turn about fellow citizens.

And the only reason this stuff is illegal is because of baseball really...

Ding ding ding. Its illegal because of sports.

Probably way higher

Theres prob cops in this thread rite now :coffee:....this place is like training day with denzel..:coffee:

My problem with the Olympics and sports is that gear has been around for a long time and there were plenty of people using that have set some type of record (That I assume are still standing). All the sudden it isn't fair to the athletes who don't use. Ridiculous. So we just assume that because nobody was busted for steroids in the past, because it wasn't pursued, that their records are credible?

I just think of how much harder I'll be able to smack the dirtag with my baton on 600mg Tren and order away.

I find it hilarious that testosterone is illeagal but yet every man woman and beast has it in there bodys naturally.

I think they should just outlaw baseball. Most boring fucking thing on tv ever.

It wasent boring during the steroid era. Every other hit was a home run. Now its boring as fauk. I wish someone would create a sports league that incourages steroid use, now that i would watch.

Get Shredded!
√ yes what he said if they would allow it then dudes would not be listening to slimy fucking lizard fuck who calls himself a "trainer". The fucking bullshit pushers are a joke there are several people on her who would take an athlete to the pinical of there abilities and that's all they want anyway.

It wasent boring during the steroid era. Every other hit was a home run. Now its boring as fauk. I wish someone would create a sports league that incourages steroid use, now that i would watch.
Sorry brother, closest thing is pro wrestling:wits:

Sorry brother, closest thing is pro wrestling:wits:

You don't think most of the starters in NFL are using or use off season? Look at how football has changed players keep getting bigger faster stronger yet there's some in there 40's still playing like they're 24.

pretty sure most d1 college players use too.

football without steroids would be like watching baseball.

You don't think most of the starters in NFL are using or use off season? Look at how football has changed players keep getting bigger faster stronger yet there's some in there 40's still playing like they're 24.

I bet most all of them use some type of PED

Thats what im talking about that be good league

The top two things Cops are busting:

1. Weed
2. Steroids

It's so they can say they're fighting crime on TV; which in reality, they're smoking the weed and juicing themselves. A cop buddy of mine says 50% of recovered goods go missing....

Probably way higher

Yep, why do you think there are so many beatings lately? Cops are juiced out of their skulls and roid raging everywhere like the baseball batters used to do to pitchers.

They all use. My brother played Big 12 Football. It was literally passed around.

Up until the early 80's guys openly juiced. I've heard stories from those days like, "Guys used to pin right in the middle of the locker room. No one cared it was part of the game." Hell, my uncle was an SEC Wrestler and told me guys would pin so much they'd passed out while lifting. He also said a lot of them used speed or blow to study, so that was more likely the culprit.

Reality is one thing us Americans are afraid to face unfortunately.

*HELL, cocaine was in Coca-Cola! Where do you think the name came from?

Last edited:

They do its called "Crossfit". Lol

Back