• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Hangovers

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How do you guys deal with them? Used to think i could just layer up in sweats and get on a treadmill but the older I get the harder that is.

had way too much unexpected fun last night and im hurting now.

Water, water, water, aspirin.

^^ that. and electrolytes...

I used to have a post workout drink by some obscure company that was literally an instant hangover cure.

^^ that. and electrolytes...

I used to have a post workout drink by some obscure company that was literally an instant hangover cure.

Any idea what was in it so I can try to make some?

It was am electrolyte blend like pedilyte and a protein carb ratio like chocolate milk

Believe it or not, before a hard night of drinking, eat a shit load of asparagus and you should be g2g. I was watching this on the discovery channel or somewhere a few months ago. Wish I knew this info in my younger days:wits:. Would have helped with a shit ton of hangovers.

I never plan on a hard night of drinking so it's hard for me to load on asparagus before hand.

last night i had to go with my girl to a work party/function and just couldn't do it sober. She made me go, so I made her drive and just got blasted off diet coke and bacardi

Just drink about 6 bud lights . Maybe a spicy bloody mary or 2.

34767133220c040d76d6a83a9f291e07.jpg

Xanax and klonopins, yay or nay? I'm trying to go the non alcoholic healthy way so I can go do legs tonight.

Phenergan helps . I've been trying to cut back after the last bash I got up, came here and was negged up . Apparently I was drunk ASFing and in a couple of days a bunch of random shit from ebay showed up. One was farva so thats actually positive rep. Good luck dude after a good one I was thinking maybe light arms . Legs? All that shit might come back up.

Xanax and klonopins, yay or nay? I'm trying to go the non alcoholic healthy way so I can go do legs tonight.

Eat a xanny, skip the gym and stay home and work out the short leg.

A greasy pizza always made me feel better.

Percocet, Gatorade, and binge watching Breaking Bad on the couch all day.

Gatorade, a little caffeine, whatever food you're craving. Wouldn't hit the gym if it were me. Work out would probably suck anyway

Phenergan helps . I've been trying to cut back after the last bash I got up, came here and was negged up . Apparently I was drunk ASFing and in a couple of days a bunch of random shit from ebay showed up. One was farva so thats actually positive rep. Good luck dude after a good one I was thinking maybe light arms . Legs? All that shit might come back up.

This. I like to put my finger in the back of my throat and pull the trigger. Nothing helps like a solid dry heave or whatever comes out

Percocet, Gatorade, and binge watching Breaking Bad on the couch all day.

I like how you think

I drink tons of water, seltzer and watered down Powerade, some kind of greasy food and a nap are good hangover helpers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Hot ass bath with epsom salts and a saline IV bag followed with Bunch of amateurs

At the end of partying take some aspirin and drink water, Gatorade, and eat a couple slices of bread. When you roll over during the night keep drinking fluids. When you wake up a beer or michelada helps take the edge off. Then start picking up the condoms that were thrown all over the place, try not to think how a used condom is hanging from the ac vent. Shit happens lol

Then start picking up the condoms that were thrown all over the place, try not to think how a used condom is hanging from the ac vent. Shit happens lol

Just another reason to not use condoms.

If ya never stop the party ya never have a hangover ...and when ya do pass out ya sleep for 48hrs straight so ya sleep right through it...the hardest part here is keeping a job.

When you get home after drinking take some aspirin or ibuprofen with one or two big glasses of water. Take some vitamin B complex also, all together it works wonders. I usually know when it's going to be a rough night and have the stuff ready on the table when I get home so I don't forget.

How do you guys deal with them? Used to think i could just layer up in sweats and get on a treadmill but the older I get the harder that is.

had way too much unexpected fun last night and im hurting now.

I stopped drinking. Haven't missed a hangover in 4 months... But when I did.. Shit load of water before bed and food. The only way.

I stopped drinking. Haven't missed a hangover in 4 months... But when I did.. Shit load of water before bed and food. The only way.

Yeah after this one I think I'm done for a while. I go off an on not drinking at all to moderate drinking but this hangover reminded me why i quit the first time. Why isn't weed legal everywhere yet?

Back