• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

New member long time cycler

Guns78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all hope I can get some first time advice from the web users as suppose to my local users.

36 yrs old, 5"11, 195lbs, 10% body fat & have taken 8-10 cycles (can't remember)

Planning on doing the below in a few weeks and would LOVE some impute..

12 week cycle:

WEEKS:
1-12- TEST E-750mg
1-12- 1 TEST CYP (Dihydroboldenone) 600mg
1-5- Anavar 50mg per day
8-12 Winny 50mg per day
3-11 hcg 500iu 2x per week
Currently on HGH only and will continue at 4iu mon-fri

Post Cycle
Clomid:Week 1 at 100mg ED, Week 2,3 & 4 at 50mg
Nolvadex:Week 1,2,3 & 4 at 40mg ED

I ALSO HAVE SOME TREN THAT I COULD USE IN PLACE OF ONE OF THE ORALS IF YOU GUYS THINK ITS TOO MUCH ORALS....

Look forward to your responses!

With only 1 post nobody really knows you. You could be LEO. I'm sure someone will come along and say something about your cycle.
For now welcome to the board. I look forward to getting to know you better. Read the rules and read all the stickies. Check out this thread, it may help a bit:
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/38614-Coaches?highlight=coaches
So I can't be new and get user advice? I'm asking for cycle input/info that's NOT illegal even if I was HARRY. You are mistaking cycle info vs gear distribution help.

No cycle is complete without cheque drops! :)

Lol wtf kinda test cyp were you using?

Go away

boldenone is equipoise not test

1350mg of test?

1-Test is amazing stuff, it's like a cross between tren and EQ. Is it something you can use in in place of Deca for instance. I think genza makes it. It's dehydro-EQ. Like mast being dehydro test.

I did answer your post honestly. All of the information you need is in the stickies. You seriously don't want some guy saying, "hey put this in your body" without doing your research. Anybody that comes on the board and demands instant gratification and doesn't put in the time is automatically labeled LEO. We are only here for entertainment purposes anyway. You don't actually believe anybody puts this stuff in their body do you?

Back